Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
I've been pondering on something for a few days that I just can't seem to straighten out in my head. W has essentially left the MR to carry on like a 20 year old single party girl. The struggle I keep having is that there was no particular OM and she didn't leave me for her soul mate or something like that. She just left me. i am bringing this up because it seems the overwhelming majority of the posters here and on other sites are dealing with one particular OM/OW. My W is just conducting herself as a dumbed down version of Amy Schumer from Trainwreck. My question is did she just leave me because she doesn't want to be with me anymore or is she just going through some unresolved period in her life that she feels she missed out on?

She says she doesn't have "those feelings " for me anymore. Those pesky feelings are really starting to piss me off! I know for sure in my heart of hearts that there is no such condition as falling out of love. It is an oxymoron at best. I will never understand being able to walkout on your own children and lifestyle because she felt the MR was so bad(it wasn't) . Maybe it is a particular OM and she is just portraying it differently, who the hell knows.

M: 39 W:38 D: 11 S: 7
T: 18
M:13
I suspect problem: 8/15
ILYB: 9/15
Never quit on love
I ask her to leave:10/15
T
T
My W said the exact same type of crap and then lo and behold, there's an OM. You're right, you don't just fall out,of,love. You redirect those feelings toward someone else. If there is an OM then you have zero chance while he's in the picture. Any effort toward working on the R is useless. Affair for is powerful and changes people whom you know better than anyone in the world into people you don't even recognize. Affair fog creates liars, cheaters, and parents that would walk out on their own children.

You need to know where you stand so you can make an informed decision about your future. If you don't know if there is an OM or not then find out by any means necessary or walk out now and set yourself free.

The future is as bright as you demand it be.
S
S
Quote:
I've been pondering on something for a few days that I just can't seem to straighten out in my head. W has essentially left the MR to carry on like a 20 year old single party girl. The struggle I keep having is that there was no particular OM and she didn't leave me for her soul mate or something like that. She just left me. i am bringing this up because it seems the overwhelming majority of the posters here and on other sites are dealing with one particular OM/OW. My W is just conducting herself as a dumbed down version of Amy Schumer from Trainwreck. My question is did she just leave me because she doesn't want to be with me anymore or is she just going through some unresolved period in her life that she feels she missed out on?

I talked about this very thing in my wayward wife threads. There certainly doesn't have to be a singular OM or A, to define wayward. It's true the the majority of the stories here involve A's, however, there have been those who had a W that was acting like a girl gone wild. How much more wayward could a woman get?

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
I
I
Originally Posted By: 2ltl2lt

She says she doesn't have "those feelings " for me anymore. Those pesky feelings are really starting to piss me off! I know for sure in my heart of hearts that there is no such condition as falling out of love. It is an oxymoron at best. I will never understand being able to walkout on your own children and lifestyle because she felt the MR was so bad(it wasn't) . Maybe it is a particular OM and she is just portraying it differently, who the hell knows.

Hi 2ltl2lt, I know it's little consolation, but my H has walked out on me and our kids for the exact same reasons as your W. There is no OW in my situation either. Just fallen out of love with me. As you say, an oxymoron at best. I KNOW you can rekindle the spark. I can still make my H laugh even now he's left me and that was the thing that first attracted him to me, yet he thinks it's impossible. We are dealing with crazy unfortunately. Hang in there, I know it's tough.

M-43 H-42
S-11 D-7
T-19 yrs
M-15 yrs
Bombshell 9/17/15
Sep - 11/9/15
R
R
2ltl2lt,
I think I am in the same situation as you are. After more than one year of marital crisis, I am pretty sure - as much as one can be - there is no OM.
STBXW simply considers divorce is the only remedy for her unhappiness.
Quote:
I will never understand being able to walkout on your own children and lifestyle because she felt the MR was so bad

I am with you one this.
The other day STBXW was telling me, between tears, that she did not know what more to do with our S9 who kept showing his anger towards her because he knows her mother was the one wanting the separation.
And then she said this: "I have exhausted all my resources and knowledge. I don't know what else to do with our son. I feel like quitting, but of course I will not do it. He is my son."
I wanted to say: "And what about our marriage?"

Me43 W39
M 12y,T 15y
S09,S07
Bomb Jun14
Sleeping separately Jan/Mar15
Share bed Mar/May15
Reconcile Jun15
Aug15 W sais D will happen
D told to kids Sept15
W moved out with kids 01 October15
2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Tex, Sandi (my heroine) and inpain,

Tx, I am going to find out one way or another but right now I am letting her simmer in her own pot of sh!t stew. I am in the house and have the kids for the most part and I feel like that puts me in a pretty powerful position. I feel like she is going to find out pretty quickly that she has a big mess to clean up.

Sandi, I really appreciate the help you have given here. I do believe she is wayward and has been testing me and stringing me along. I've been pretty tough with her at times but not consistently enough I don't think . I'm getting there.

Inpain, I am sorry to hear that your foolish H decided he feels that way. I take comfort in the fact that it is a decision and feelings do change.

Take care

Never quit on love
2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks ripe.

It seems like such self serving BS to do these things to others , and by others I mean the people who have been there for you and your own flesh and blood. It will never make sense to me.

Take it easy brother

Never quit on love
2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
Feeling a little post happy today?

Just got done cutting my S7 hair myself. He was squirming around a lot and didn't let me finish so he kinda looks like Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber. It was my first attempt at it so I didn't have real high expectations. I remember my mom always used to cut our hair when I was a kid figured I'd give it a try. That will definitely stick in W craw.

Never quit on love
J
J
Ooooooo ummmmm you're in trouble now 2lt2lt. First lesson in parenting never, ever, ever get between a mother and her child's hair. I jest....but not. Be prepared dear man for the mother wrath. wink

2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
I ain't scared.

Never quit on love
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis