Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
D
D
Could we go watch an AllBlacks (rugby) match? I'm on my way! smile Have a wonderful weekend!

J
JellyB Offline OP
OP Offline
J
So DadsCB - I'll call you Dads - like it like,

You are either a European who knows rugby and the All Blacks or a converted American who found the joys of rugby on ESPN, or you are an Aussie, who knows what the All Blacks are capable of. And Yes if you come down this way, then an All Blacks game is on the itinerary.

so we have:
1. All Blacks game
2. Hobbiton
3. Middle Earth

Where else would people like to go on this scenic tour of NZ?

You enjoy, your weekend too.

PS: I read you sitch yesterday. You have amazing self composure. I think you are heading in the right direction.

A
A
I know nothing about NZ but I am adding a trip to visit JellyB to my bucket list.

BD 2/15
separation 1/16
formerly Pho or Fo
D
D
Jelly, I have never been to a rugby match, but love American football, so I'm in. And middle earth sounds fun. I like the elf women, they are cute and scary tough. Sounds like a good trip to me.

Hope all is well in jellyville

3 boys
Not my circus, not my monkeys anymore....
J
JellyB Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Ok all ...Google Waiheke Island vineyards. We can take the Ferry from Auckland waterfront to the island and spend the day drinking wine and maybe visiting one of the local beaches , or alternatively those with the millionaire lifestyle can helicopter over. Personally I prefer the 40 mins ferry ride. The harbor is beautiful.

dday - Amercian Football isn't that big here but it does have a cult following for those that do. I know there have been some kiwi's (New Zealanders) play for various teams over there. I personally don't understand American Football, but I hear that Amercian's feel the same about understanding Rugby. lol

You know, The Rock, spent some of his child-young adulthood growing up here in Auckland. I work with one of his cousins.

I will put this on the Itinerary so every one knows.

1.All Blacks Game
2. Hobbiton
3. Middle Earth
4. Waiheke Island wine tour
5. Elvish women for dday - hmmmm I need to research this one.

Anymore suggestions for the itinerary? What else do you lovely people know about my awesome country?

J
JellyB Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Where is that edit button..... Mu...there is a garden sculpture tour you can take too, one on the island and another i think up near the Kaipara. I will do some investigation.

F
F
Sounds great! What else could anyone ask for, awesome sights with some awesome people.

Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be
V
V
I once had a gnome called Git that went travelling.

He ended up in NZ at one stage. He had a passport it got stamped as gnome travelled all over the place.

He was on the TV too. Official WAG, walk away gnome.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

J
JellyB Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Ah Lady V. We get a few Gnomes down this way. I tried googling to see if I find Git , with regard to the TV reference. But there are a number of travelling Gnomes who have some to NZ. I also found that NZ has a propensity to Gnome obsession too. Who knew! If Git would like another stay in the Land of the Long White Cloud - Aotearoa New Zealand. I would be happy to provide a place to stay. Accompanied or Unaccompanied Gnome. I wonder what the regulations are on Gnome travel.

J
JellyB Offline OP
OP Offline
J
So have been trying to work something out and seem to be going around in circles about it.

So we know I have been the poster child for co-dependency in my previous relationships with Mr M and Mr Ex. And I feeling pretty confident at the moment that I have a handle on the places where I get myself into trouble.

But I keep coming back to individuation. The ability to be together but separate. I liken it my head something to detachment, but a kinder more loving version.

I know that I have been guilty of getting all of my happiness, self worth,self- love and fulfillment from the men in my life. I feel much happy on my own as in being single. My level of self worth and self love goes up in this time to, only marginally I must say.

I am very confused about this. How much space do people give each other in relationships? What happens when one person needs more than another. Does there have to be a perfect match on the need for space and freedom for it to be a contented, loving relationship or can this be worked through when there is a miss match, Or are you better at finding someone who needs and wants the same level of space, freedom and intimacy.

All this questions have come up as I have realised that the only place in the world where I actually feel loved in when I am with a man who I believes loves me.

Can someone provide some clarity please. Sorry if all of the above is clear as mud.

Thanks in advance JellyBxxx

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard