Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
M
M
That's quite a childhood. I will find a moment to read your old thread. I've found it is helpful to post when something is eating at me. Catch up with you later.

“Character is destiny” Heraclitus
2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks mu,

We need to start a welding thread!

M: 39 W:38 D: 11 S: 7
T: 18
M:13
I suspect problem: 8/15
ILYB: 9/15
Never quit on love
I ask her to leave:10/15
G
G
That's quite a story you have there, 2lt2it. Can't wait to read the rest.

J
J
Your life reads like a movie script. Please keep writing

M: 27
03/15 - BD ILYBINILWY
09/15 -OW confirmed
2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
Where did I leave off, oh yeah the US Marschall story. So that was in 10 th grade and my mom and her boyfriend were more absent than ever. My brother and I were having parties at our house all the time because they didn't care. Girls would come and go at our house at all hours of the day and night. Thank goodness neither one of us got anyone pregnant or caught any weird diseases. At some point around this time my moms boyfriend began an affair with another woman. Mom and boyfriend were constantly fighting and breaking things in the house. My mom would stay up all night drinking and wait for the boyfriend to be asleep then burn him with cigarettes. It was hell for that summer. Brother and I stayed away from the house as much as possible. School started back up and I was the one getting us up and dressed and off to school everyday.

My brother had started drinking a lot and hanging out with a pretty bad crowd . We were starting to drift apart a little at the time because I had a steady girl and kept busy with football and track practice. He wasn't as athletic as I was even though he stuck with football for a few years. Then everything came to a head. It was November 1993, my mom had followed her boyfriend to OW house and waited until he left and waited still until she left. Mom followed her and tried to run her off the road. They stopped in a convenience store parking lot where my mom got out of the car to confront OW. They were both drunk and wound up. As my mom came around the car and walked toward Skankerellea she pulls a gun and shoots mom in the chest. All of this happened in the middle of the night and we didn't know until the next afternoon. Me and my brother got up and went to school as usual.

I was sitting in English class when a school cop came in and told me to meet him and the principal in the office. I went down to talk to them and they told me what had happened, or at least what they knew. I was obviously upset and went to get my brother so we could go to the hospital to see what was going on. The principal said something along the lines of, you can't leave school and what can you do for her at the hospital. I lost my mind. The school cop was blocking the door and I ended up pushing the cop out of my way and got my brother out of class and we left to go to the hospital.

Mom had a bullet lodged close to her spine and a punctured lung. She was asleep for a couple days. She was at the county hospital where all the gunshot victims were. We stayed there for a few days at her bedside. We finally left to shower and get some clean clothes and such. The doctors were working on her to drain the punctured lung, they had to insert a tube into it. In the process they accidentally inserted the tube on the wrong side effectively puncturing the other lung. She stayed in there until Christmas Eve that year.

At the crime scene both of their cars were sitting in the convenience store parking lot. The cops got them mixed up and towed the OW car to our house. During Christmas break that year I spent some time sabotaging her car. I was at home alone with my brother, mom in the hospital and her boyfriend nowhere to be found. We were fending for ourselves again.

Guess I'll leave it hanging here for tonight. Hope y'all are enjoying my story.

Never quit on love
G
G
It's a little weird to say but yes I am enjoying your story.

D
D
Me too!!! It really does read like a movie script.

Btw....Happy New Year 2ltl2lt!!

Di-mond in the rough
M-45 H-38
My children S-25 D-23
T 5 M 4
H left April Fools Day 2015

One day at a time!
M
M
Wow, you would think the gunshot wound would indicate which side of the chest had the bad lung and where to put the tube in.

“Character is destiny” Heraclitus
2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
So for the most part I have been the primary caregiver for our children for the last three months. This time has been invaluable. I have grown so much closer to them than I ever could have imagined. They are both so unique and independent and yet I feel like they are so much like W and I it feels like I have known them for my entire life. They are the reason I continue to stand by my M and continue to DB to become the best man/father and hopefully husband I can become. As these days grind on they make it so much easier for me to keep a positive attitude.

Never quit on love
2ltl2lt Offline OP
OP Offline
Back to my saga:

Incidentally it was during this general time that I first met my W. After mom got out of the hospital she went to live with some of her biker friends and her BF sold the trailer house we lived in. He moved to another close by neighborhood and agreed to let me and my brother stay there until we figured out what to do. We were there for about 6 months and we're working for him after school doing AC work. Then he has her move in. HER!!! The pos that shot my mom. I went berserk!! I had a buddy of mine that agreed to let my brother stay with them and I went to live with my GF (not my now W) and her family.

Her family was understanding and very hospitable. I had to sleep on the couch and not go into her room for any reason but it was ok. Her mom was quite the cook and did my laundry and made my lunch. We got along pretty well for the most part except my tendency to stay out and not tell anyone where I was. I never had any ground rules before and didn't adapt well to having to answer to an adult. It started causing problems between me and GF so I left their house and stayed for the rest of the school year in the National Forest campground in a tent. I would shower at school in the morning and fish for my dinner most nights. I was working at a dog kennel after school that gave me enough for gas money and the like.

That summer I went to stay with the same buddy where my brother had been staying. Brother moved out a month before I moved in with them. He and mom rented a trailer house together. This was a pretty good summer. The summer before my senior year, lots of parties and good times. I stayed with them for most of the school year and started seeing my XGF again. She got pregnant and I thought I had to quit school and go to work. So I did. She miscarried two months into it but we had already rented an apartment and I had a pretty good paying job so I figured WTH let's try to be adults. We lived together for a year or so and things were going ok. We decided to find a house to rent and moved shortly thereafter. She didn't want to work and we were always low on money. We started fighting about it all the time and I finally had enough and broke it off with her for good. Afterwards my brother and a buddy of ours moved in the house with me, we all worked at the same place so it was easy for us to carpool and help each other out.

Then in September 97 I ran into my now W while she was home from college for the weekend. And the rest is history and outlined in my opening post on my first thread. There are a million interwoven stories within this tale that I will expound upon in future installments. If anyone is interested.

Never quit on love
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard