Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: Zephyr
Hey V, how are things with your clients...i recall a lot of stress at work?

Friday is here, hope you enjoy the weekend!

I am working very hard indeed to turn around the Fins. That means almost every second counts.

Zephyr, it's still stressful as I am sorting WH accounting and posting. Every few days I tackle a couple of issues.
Reconciliations and so on.

I find myself paniced and anxious every time I do: it's like a Gordion knot, cash entries made incorrectly, different to the transfer sheets. All designed to deliberately confuse and hide cash withdrawals. Expenses in the wrong place.

Client accounts not reconciled.

This last week I brought all my VAT returns up to date as otherwise there will be penalties. However this weekend I discovered that the VAT on the contractors invoices has never been analysed so the VAT is overpaid. Contractors have had some invoices paid twice and others not at all. It's no wonder everyone including me is confused. (VAT is a purchase tax on goods bought).

Regrettably it can't be left. I did think about starting over as if WH had not been there but that gives another set of issues.

Luckily, my posting since 2 May 2015 is very clean and also before Jan 2014. Leaving 15 months of a gap of WH nonsense.

My next thing to tackle is the VAT account. I may rec at 31 Jan 2016.

Too much info.......

I still have my accounts to do list and I am keep the resolved stuff up to date.

So it's going very slowly but inching forward.

I still suffer with serious migraines with the stress, I can manage a few hours then I need to go do other things. Today I reconciled the contractors and paid them the missing balances on months unpaid.

This is good news as it shows willing and I have no idea why Dec 2014 invoice wasn't paid but later ones were. Or why one contractor is consistently paid 10 different. Or why invoices were overpaid or underpaid. I have taken the view small over payments stay overpaid. Underpayments are now paid.

There are no control sheets completed. They are now!

As time goes on I sense less wrigglies will emerge from those opened cans.

You never know.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 12/13/15 02:31 AM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Thanks for dropping in Mutatio.

Have a great weekend.

V

V 64, WAW

A
A
Hi, Vanilla! I had to drop by and read up on you. I'm happy to say I'm doing kind of okay. My grief is less intense. My anger is less intense. My sense of humor is returning.

You are my rock. Thank you so much for being there for me. I will never forget that.

Remind me, when are you getting to go on the trip to Ireland? I'm placing a vacation to the islands over there on my bucket list. My first item! I've always wanted to go. I like Ireland, Scotland, and England for various reasons. I would love to just go and explore. Not sure I can understand the natives, though...their English is awful! (Totally joking here. LOL)

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
Z
Z
Originally Posted By: Vanilla

So it's going very slowly but inching forward.

I still suffer with serious migraines with the stress, I can manage a few hours then I need to go do other things. Today I reconciled the contractors and paid them the missing balances on months unpaid.

This is good news as it shows willing and I have no idea why Dec 2014 invoice wasn't paid but later ones were. Or why one contractor is consistently paid 10 different. Or why invoices were overpaid or underpaid. I have taken the view small over payments stay overpaid. Underpayments are now paid.

There are no control sheets completed. They are now!

As time goes on I sense less wrigglies will emerge from those opened cans.

You never know.

V

Sorry to hear about the headaches.

I am glad you are able to work through all of the nonsense with the invoices and taxes. Not a necessarily fun task.

M - 40's
W - 30's
Two Sons
Living together
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: Ancaire
Hi, Vanilla! I had to drop by and read up on you. I'm happy to say I'm doing kind of okay. My grief is less intense. My anger is less intense. My sense of humor is returning.

You are my rock. Thank you so much for being there for me. I will never forget that.

Remind me, when are you getting to go on the trip to Ireland? I'm placing a vacation to the islands over there on my bucket list. My first item! I've always wanted to go. I like Ireland, Scotland, and England for various reasons. I would love to just go and explore. Not sure I can understand the natives, though...their English is awful! (Totally joking here. LOL)

You are welcome and I want you to be safe.

I went to Ireland, but I am going back.

You can come to the big house, there is apple trees and lots of tea.

I promise to loose my cut crystal accent! Actually my accent is soft and Northern, like the Coronation Street soap actors. Sort of musical and lilting.

V

V 64, WAW

P
P
Good evening Lady V,

I know it seems like you have so many baby steps to take yet, and each one drains your body a bit more and more. You're taking them though. We read how you pay this bill, settle that account, put out that fire. You've got the largest mountain of all of us to climb.

But you're climbing it with grace dear V. Not only are you checking all of your won boxes, but you're also helping all of us check ours.

Does a hot bath or shower help your migraines? I've heard it does.

Sending you lots of American love,

PP

M 39 W 36
T5 M3
BD - 1/15 Separated - Same Day
Served 9/15
D finalized 6/17
P
P
H V,

I am sorry to hear you still have so much trouble with the accounts, but also happy to hear you are not letting go and is fighting to make tomorrow a better place for yourself.

V, abuse is something that affects the core of a human being, these are deep wounds that won't heal, they just stay inside dormant like a volcano.

I hope you find some peace on something you do that is not relate to work. Work is somewhat the constant reminder of the abuser, the direct connection of years of lies, neglect, distorted truth, mistrust and so much more.

I really wish you could give you a hand and make it less painful to you. That things would be resolved and you could breath with easy for once.

Although I also remember that lady V is strong and will do it all. She will conquer one more victory. In between the lines we can read that you are taking one day at a time, one trouble at a time and slowly but surely you are resolving it.

I am proud of you and I see that like me there are many in here that would love to have a cup of tea with you and laugh at our own disgraces and feel better because we are still fighting for what is right for us.

Please V, just be always aware of your body and the limitations it impose on you. Be constant but don't overdue, it takes a toll on your body and makes it weak. How is your sugar levels these days? If it swings with hypoglycemia, it sure can give you lots of migraines, so check it often to avoid other problems.

Love you and respect you for all what you have been enduring. Even if it is in the cyber world, be sure that someone thinks about you and is proud you are a strong person, a beautiful person.

Hugs to you,
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16
D:8/5/2015

M
M
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
Fogg, thank you, the warmth and understanding is get when my PTSD is triggered is important to my recovery.

Is PTSD what is happening to me right now? i will talk more on my thread, but I came here because my anxiety has increased to match where i was last spring and it feels unmanageable at times. And the first thing i read is this.

I'm surviving--pushing through--but I have not handled things well in a few areas including H.

40s 2teens M14Y
BD-10/12/13 rec-1/14
BD2-5/14 rec2-9/14
EA disc-10/14 4/15-BD 3 and triangulation ensues
Served with D6/15 MS forced to leave7/15
D agreement signed 8/16 final 5/17
A
A
Hi V and Msd! I know for certain I am dealing with PTSD in one very specific area. I'm sure more will reveal themselves in time. Darn it.

The moment the sheriff came to arrest me at my home was the absolute most horrifying thing I could imagine. I started bawling right then and there. I am now nearly frozen in fear when the doorbell rings. My heart jumps and starts beating more erratically than normal. I can't breathe. I get cold and clammy. H witnessed this one time, immediately figured out why I was so afraid, and thoughtfully hurt himself laughing at me.

I hated him for that. He and his group of thugs had me thrown in jail for divorce games, the congestive heart failure is so much worse now, I'll likely battle fear of the doorbell for quite some time...and it's funny. I'm hating him at this moment.

I just take deep breaths through it right now, but it takes me a long time to settle down after. Any tips?

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
J
J
Lovely Lady V,

I read your post on Mutatio's thread this morning. I know that in your past psychology was a place you saw yourself in at one time. And I know you are an avid reader and information and knowledge excites you. You have a natural talent and aptitude for understanding the human psyche.

I too have a similar talent (please don't judge me on my inability to apply it to myself - doctor heal thyself and all), but I don't have the brillance you have in simplifying it to the written form and to focus it for someone like you do. Your clarity is inspiring.

I feel the other thing you do that I am not so confident about it expressing it. It is evidenced in my report writing at work sometimes. I am too tentative, worried to offend and cause more pain. Sometimes I find clients staying to long in one place, because I am skirting around an issue and not posing a direct question that is obvious in needing to be asked and answered. What a dissevice. Because as we both know people will do what they will with what you pose based on their readiness to see what they must for themselves.

Sorry for the side step from Ancaire and Msd conversation about PSTD. Which lets be honest it's a conversation I could well drop in on. I did however want to acknowledge you.

As always Lady V thank you for what you do here. Who you are here.

JellyB XXX

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard