Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
J
JksD Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Pho,

Gale is hot but I like his brother, Thor, more! That loreal ad worthy hair... And the real-life pics of him carrying his babies...

Hmmm. I didn't really notice her eyeliner but I do want her girl on fire wardrobe too. I am too lazy for eyeliner now so I went with the dummy alternative- lash extensions. Have you tried them? Way better than any eyeliner effect. I am so addicted that I haven't gone without them ever since I started. No makeup needed.

By this time, I really think that I am doing this for myself. I have to, for my sanity and for kid.

I also feel like punching someone(s). Tell me where and when. I'll fly over to join you.

You can call me Dory/ Grl.

As a wise fish once sang,"Just keep swimming!"

It's no use to go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.
J
JksD Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Thanks, tl2.

I really really hate being lied to. I can handle the truth; I just hate being lied to.

I will get past this. I have to and I will.

Last edited by Grlonfr; 12/15/15 05:30 AM.

J
JksD Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I really really don't know if he has any feelings for me now, or if he ever had any for me? I have always wondered if he chose me because I was conveniently in his path? Come to think of it, I can't remember when was the last time he told me that he loved me.

But I will keep swimming, and be like Dory and only remember the good stuff.

J
JksD Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Had the day off. Sent kid to school but had nice brekkie at starbucks before that. Cute guy who just checked me out previously was there with a girl. Oops. Cute guy seemed disappointed to see me with kid and hear her call me 'mummy'. Oh well. Managed to flash a smile at him though. Nice distraction while it lasted.

Came back, washed the bedlinen and then went for my hour- long walk. I psyched myself, chanting 'thigh gap, thigh gap, thigh gap'. When that stopped working, I switched to 'buns of steel, buns of steel, buns of steel'. Towards the end, I had to tell myself that even if I had to end up all alone in a nursing home, I will be that old lady with the gorgeous lashes and the buns of steel, even if there was no one else to appreciate them.

Had takeaway for lunch. Smiled at the server, had good service and extra big portions.

Well, well. I am still alive and breathing. I can do this.

Last edited by Grlonfr; 12/15/15 05:46 AM.

T
tl2 Offline
T
Darn right you can do this, get past this. Not only that...You are doing it!

Quote:
I really really don't know if he has any feelings for me now, or if he ever had any for me? I have always wondered if he chose me because I was conveniently in his path?

How much does it help you to wonder about that now? What do you get out of doing so?

Quote:
Come to think of it, I can't remember when was the last time he told me that he loved me.

I do hope you don't allow XH's betrayal to define you, because it doesn't. It defines him.

What are you doing to see yourself clearly and make the choices that define who you are becoming now?

J
JksD Offline OP
OP Offline
J
tl2, thanks for putting me to task. I guess pity party's over. It absolutely doesn't help me at all. Just either makes me want to crawl into a hole, or to borrow from pho, dig Xh's sized holes in the ground.

Yes, I mustn't let it define me. It is so hard to, since the X and the OW will be in my face for as long as I can imagine. Unless one of us changes job.

But guess what, just as I am typing this, I am hearing Beyoncé 's Irreplaceable. The Powers that Be must be dropping a big big hint.

I can finally understand the lure of a full-blown irreponsible MLC. To be so warped that nothing else but your needs matter, but I wouldn't want the crash back down to earth.

T
tl2 Offline
T
Ha. I would say...depends on who's in the hole with you!

Now...where's my shovel... You're going to be fine. You have that spirit.

Quote:
It is so hard to, since the X and the OW will be in my face for as long as I can imagine. Unless one of us changes job.

Maybe so. Maybe no. The future is unwritten. Live right now knowing that if you make good choices right now your future has the best possibility of being written with great things. If you do so, the future will take care of itself and you will have done your part to make it so.

I'm hearing AC/DC's Back in Black, but to each his own smile

J
JksD Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Got your message loud and clear, tl2!

I will throw away my crystal ball. And I really wouldn't mind some platonic company in my corner of the earth... Dont worry about the shovel, I can provide one.

wink

T
tl2 Offline
T
shovels..for foxholes and graves, eh!

a twitter account under your nick would make a good shovel

Last edited by tl2; 12/15/15 11:19 AM.
D
D
Grl, you are doing great. Yep, the higher powers are trying to talk to you. Just listen. God, or whatever you believe, tries to talk to our WAS/WS too, but they ignore it. Nothing new, they ignore anything that doesn't fit their plans.

Keep it up!

3 boys
Not my circus, not my monkeys anymore....
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard