Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
J
J
(((Vanilla)))

I think your reaction was your reaction to an instigating comment in an arena that many of us have come to view as a safe and supportive place. I am especially glad that you have risen above it and are back.

Me: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
Physically Separated 7/2015
M
M
Originally Posted By: Vanilla

I am saddened also if I damaged my R with Mahhty and as I know I believe in warts and all, I don't cope very well with criticism that reminds me of WH. That is my responsibility to deal with it and I can face the pain and move forward. That is my choice to stand for the principles that I believe in.

V -
There is no reason to have any ill thoughts about our R. I am sorry if I reinforced that idea. I appreciate your support as much today as any day in the past. I apologize for my prolonged absence. I was tied up with family, renovations and the holiday.

I appreciate your voice, as it is very different from my own. That is what intrigues me and I see as a possible avenue for additional growth. I am also very appreciative of the time you have invested in me. Words can not describe how grateful and thankful I am for all those people who have read my ramblings over the last year.

Thank you V.

Me: 32 W: 29 T:8 M: 6 D4 S2
M - 8/2008
W is not happy - 1/2014
W wants D - 9/2014
W moved out - 11/2014
D filed - 1/23/2015
D'ed - 2/25/2015
Gave X the Letter - 11/10/2015
S
S
Quote:
I think your reaction was your reaction to an instigating comment in an arena that many of us have come to view as a safe and supportive place. I am especially glad that you have risen above it and are back.

Me too!

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: Pink17
Hi V,

Hope every day has been a forward one for you. I miss you... we all miss you. You are more vulnerable then you think at these difficult time, but it is also the time to find the inner power and energy to stand tall and confident behind your believes.

Please, don't let a disagreement or a bad word to take you from lives that you can change for better. A good friend of mine sent me a "Horse Story".

To make it short it is like this: A beautiful horse fell in a deep empty well. His owner felt he couldn't save the horse and decided to buried him alive. The horse cried in desperation not knowing how to take himself out of the well. As the owner and his friends started throwing dirt on the well, the horse started shaking it off his back. As he did, he started stepping on the dirt, and instead of being buried alive, he used the dirt to built his way out of the hole.

You see, it does not matter how much rocks will come out way, it is what we do with it that counts.

Remember that many love you.

Thinking of you and whishing you the best.
Take care my friend.

Love,
Pink

I love the horse analogy. Unfortunately this one poohs!

Tons of love to Pink.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 12/01/15 11:12 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: isittoolate
V just wanted to say thanks for helping on my thread.

I grew balls to give W a shoulder rub yesterday , followed by grabbing her foot (nicely :)) and giving her a 30 minute foot massage. Just touching her bare skin was so nice, and gave me the proper horn!

You're advice to just do it very what I needed.

Onwards and upwards. I will try to introduce more 'physical' contact when I am next at home next weekend.

Please come back to the boards, you are well loved, and the UK folk need each other as we are a subtlety different culture to others.

Ps I'm not religious, but I am spiritual up to a point. I think religious folk are a bit wacko! Each to their own. Xx

I absolutely love this!

No concerns we can move on to the Nike Solution. The seductive moves scenarios and examine the barriers.

It may come in handy for you. Excuse the punny.

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: JulieH
(((Vanilla)))

Thank you, Julie I agree with all of this. I am learning so much here and I was missing all my friends on the board.

My journey is only just starting.

V

V 64, WAW

P
P
Hi V,

Our darling diamond is back, and with some spice stories in her pocket. Tough you would rob my RD's heart during your trip, but seems you had some merci on me this time.

I want to know more about your admirer and the date. Please, please, please tell us if you blushed.

Welcome back V, we love you!!!

Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16
D:8/5/2015

P
P
HUGE welcome back hugs sent to you Lady V!

It's ok to take time to recharge and gather yourself after an unkind comment was sent your way.

I'm so glad you're back, this board wasn't the same without you. It was awful to think that after all you've given that you felt disrespected and unwanted around here.

Sending you love,

PP

M 39 W 36
T5 M3
BD - 1/15 Separated - Same Day
Served 9/15
D finalized 6/17
D
D
So glad you are back and that you enjoyed what sounds like a little Irish adventure while you were away. Lady V, you are a wonderful role model and I know many of us are helped by your wisdom and insights. I'm SO glad you are back.

(((((V)))))

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
G
G
Same here.

V, you are a huge asset to the board!

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard