Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
K
K
My W doesn't understand what I'm going through, especially with the holidays here. LOL Again, they don't know what they did! She thinks I should be over it or just super improved i'm like it's been 3 weeks confirmed, and since sept 28th that I've found out. And in that time she said no no no no then yes.. LOL
I'm a Christmas junkie and trying to find it in me to just get my spirit going.. but man it's tough! I want to, I want to just say f8k it! But I keep getting these flashing images and she says "you're making all this stuff you think it was up in your head." I said "well wtf I don't know why or what! All I have is what's bouncing around in my head! LOL"

I want to improve.. i need to improve it's very hard.

job Offline
Please start a new thread.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
-
-
Been working more lately because I need money for Christmas, so I haven't been on here much. I was unpacking some Christmas ornaments this evening. Was quit suprised when I pulled out an ornament that I made for us as a couple, and just the sight of it made me cry. I just had to walk away from my kids so they wouldn't see. This is going to be a LOOOOOOOOONG holiday season!

New thread

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2629079#Post2629079

Last edited by Cadet; 12/08/15 06:46 PM. Reason: Link

M:45 H:48
M:11
No kids
BD:Sept'15
EA:Confirmed 1wk later
PA: Oct'15
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
4 '15 R &still working on it
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11