Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
V
V
Gg,

I wonder if he needs it for his haemorrhoids, that still makes me smile.

It is funny how time brings forward information. In fact others are helping you and lies always surface.

I hope that's not poor old wonky lambie, I have an affection for him beyond reason.

Are the AV kits expensive? Can you get one on loan, if it's tough to manage without.

What is the world record?

Sounds awesome, I may get to say I exchanged posts with someone famous!!!

Hugs

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
It's a plowing one.

crazywould you believe someone called me shy and retiring as a younger gg.

I told her that when I was younger I was more discreet and kept some sides of me private. Now I'm older easpcially now after every thing in the last almost 2 years I don't care. They can like me or bugga orf, it's just not my drama.

I'm not going to trade what I want for another happiness, why should I?
I don't really know of anyone who has done so for me. Unless I stand up who will, it's seems I get run down and compromised into nothingness always.

Had a very busy weekend, getting Gear out to try on horses need to get some organised and need to break at least one horse in. Got a welder mate doing welding to make various bits of equipment and the cost is beer.
So my horse teams not that far off, a rebuild from what I had, but let go due to the upside down world I was in combined with a tad of deression.

Some days the gal is so busy I need to actually take time to slow down. Best go do the bins and get some chores done. Wonky lamb lives out with the big sheep now to. I haven't seen him in a while.

New boy lamb seems to be accident prone he's broken his back leg but we think it got trod on by one of the horses. He's splinted and I hope healing. Only one week in but he's running round and only slightly slower than before.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
Shy and retiring my own Gg?

Hard to believe!

Nah......

New boy lambie? Wonky v2? Is he son of Wonky?

That would make a great sequel.....

Son of Wonky.

Hugs

V

V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Been very busy this past week or so. Bf got very sick very quick, seems he had same Trouble as nilla septic tooth, involved a trip to hospital and few days while they worked out what was wrong.

The last mare gave birth this morning and I missed it. Healthy Colt got lots of interest in the bubs so things are moving forward th l hasn't even bothered to reply to my message to hurry. So still feeling frustrated on somethings other things are just deeding forwards.

Been wearing my new boots and they are awesome. Had some shift changes at work bd has been getting more hours at work and loving the job.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
Ouch on the tooth.

Sympathy to bf. This is truly nasty stuff and oh so painful too. Quite dangerous if left untreated.

Groovy toovy boots? Please describe!

V

V 64, WAW

V
V
Have a terrific party

V

V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well I might have to go get the exact description off the site where I bought them.

But snip toe 2 1/2 inch Cuban heel, cream and brown natural colours to go with anything good neutral colouring. Embriodered and fancy smancy cow girl style. Wore with a brown dress, chocolate coloured sort of floaty organser type over dress and a light under dress.

Went to the work lunch and the hawt dude (who was the bootie call last year gb style) he was very quite as bf called in on his way past heading home. Spent some time with the yearling today she has been really easy to train.

Helps I guess my heads in a better space. Getting gear organised to do the world record next year. Might have to go to the nosey neighbours to check out plows.

Another mare dropped off last week to honeymoon with the boys! It's all go, so have times where I'm tired.

The L hasn't responded. Which is making me very frustrated.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
I Googled the boots and tracked them down. They would suit me.

V

V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Oh I am an enabler on that stuff.

Well today I had a blast from the past one who keeps turning up like a bad penny in some ways. Walks up at work, was I guess that very first bf you have from highs school, you know the one:

The one who you think is the one that you write stuff about and Fantasise endlessly about and think you will never have another, sick sick

Yet they cheat and do all manner of things that young hormonal teens do. Yeah that one. He did Rock up to our place where we al, used to meet up for dinner each Sunday, but after bf came on the scene. I suspect this one will now turn up on occasions till he finds out there is no opening for him, yes he's partnered. crazy

Need to find time to go Christmas shopping and work on my young horse. Work bestie has settled with her new house so will be need some help to move she's borrowing a trailer and I might like last time go help her hands as before.

And this summer looks likes its gunna be hot. I hate hot.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
I married my first bf. He was the love of my life.

I did not really date much, I am not that kind of attractive plus I was a studious serious little thing.

GG, if I had known you at school, there would have been larks.

And lovely kick ass heels. I have treated myself to a pair of boots from ebay. Will let you know.

How are the teeth?

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 12/13/15 02:05 AM.

V 64, WAW

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard