Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I am going to be a little alternative again, I sense I have touched on this before but I believe in healing from the physiology upwards.

The biological mechanism is epigenetics a new scientific field which explores switching on and off genes for healing. Largely at the moment looking at nutrition and short chain amino acids, generated from damaged RNA. Genes switch on and off.

Genetic disposition need not be destiny. It is my new field of study. I intend to be as young as I can for my age using hyper nutrition and minimal effective dose of hormones, vitamins and specific exercise.

It's a fascinating field.

As part of the discovery I investigated some more holistic methods and uncovered Deepak Choprange and his Quantum healing, this involves examining our internal state and healing how we are.

I am developing my own metaphors for my use and have found that some things in epigenetics link to higher spirit and healing. It may be that calming our system, meditating, thinking, gratitude, love and other work affect our nervous and hormonal systems. In terms of ill health this keeps the tipping point further up the fulcrum.

I am enjoying an abuse Quantum healing course which includes meditation, journaling, and examining my FOO issues. Studying is one of my major ways of calming my mind and I love TED talks.

Even screaming banshee gets engaged.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: Sotto
Ugh V - I'm sorry to hear to this....that can't have been a nice thing for you to hear. I think the right thing is to pass it along to your L so due steps can be taken. Also, do take due security precautions yourself won't you? Does the organisation which offered you early support and counselling have any further assistance available?

Take care V xx

Thank you Sotto, it is with L, she was horrified by it.

I have a harassment letter going to WH through L. We have turned down mediation, which is mandated in the UK except in abuse sitch.

The organisation you talk of that does Freedom support is crisis only. I don't need crisis and as resources are limited, it's largely volunteers then I prefer not to block a slot.

I may consider volunteering when I understand much more about it.

I want more IC when I am in funds. In the meanwhile I do my Gamanon.

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: Ggrass
Oh dear nilla,

That's sounding tense. Hope things settle down and h disappears Into the sunset without anymore drama.

Well Gg, I prefer he goes to Italy to his married OW. Pink has a TauC, I have a Maggotroni.

This A stuff is truly international. I have her name and address, I could go for naming a co-respondent if I wanted. She doesn't know he is M, although she is.....

Makes me think, what a douche and a bag.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 11/15/15 06:43 PM.

V 64, WAW

A
A
Thank you for the explanation, V. Yes, it does help - and is fascinating. So much to learn, so little time!!!

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V

V 64, WAW

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard