OP Offline
V
You guys make me smile RD and Avanti

Try a slow (sloe) gin

Yipes a thread party......

Welcome to the kindergarten crew Avanti and photo

Haven't said this in a while Mooooooooose

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 10/09/15 10:00 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

A
A
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
Photo

Try
knocking shop for brothel
Piss artist for drunkard
Purple trouser snake for you guessed it right
Point percy at the porcelain for peeing if you are a guy
Snot bucket for scum bag OM or OW
Rumbling or rude smell for fart
Old fart for grumpy male over aged 70
Grapes for haemorrhoids
Bubbling for getting ready to pooh
Full to the bum for eaten too much

Go roar with laughter

V

Gee V I am from the UK and I only know a few of theese lol

Sometimes words do get distorted with our friends from across the pond :o)

Me:48 W 41
M:18 T:26
2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13
Bomb: 20/7/2015 in house separation
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.
A
A
When I was on a trip and in Manchester once, a guy I was chatting with occasionally said "just going to turn me bike round", which I thought was odd because he arrived in a car but it was his way of saying he needed the rest room.

- Nobody has ever learnt anything important from happiness and success; problems make us grow
- Consult your plan, not your feelings
- If you haven't set goals, how can you expect to achieve anything?
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I have decided to be debt free (and WH) free in 3 months, this will enable me to be stable and able to be free to grow and develop.

This will leave me capable of being able to give more to those I love and let go completely of any resentment of WH abuse and the damage he has done.

I can choose to put this struggle to one side and enjoy the challenge of that which I do. I enjoy my work, my career. It is easy when I can concentrate on it.

It is possible to enjoy the challenge of bringing this back to steady, and see the improvement. This is something my higher power can take away the struggle and replace with joy of achievement.

I can change this if I want to, it isn't going to be a long term issue. There can be exciting success to come. I can free my life for health and love. I can have the PMA if I want to change my life from my physiology upwards.

The pain and distress can be my authenticity to offer to the world. Pain is life and it can be freeing if I chose to let it. I no longer wish to resist, this is the way it is. I believe in facing the pain and walking into it.

I have wallowed in misery and it is self indulgent. This is one of my challenges, the blame is stopping me moving forward as in reality it is of no relevance. It is necessary until this is reversed and my life becomes good. Without the struggle there will be more time for the gift of the giving of love and release. Time for aged pa, glam sis, fav cousin, clever nephew, orange wed friend, here, gammon and for health. Time to project rainbow strength.

This will be my story.

I need you guys to keep me in check and those 2x4s!

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 10/10/15 12:19 AM.

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Spent the weekend on the fins, did not go out of the door since Thursday. Still much to do, a great deal before I can invoice. Very little matches and much misposting. I could scream with horror at the jumble of rubbish.

It's like trying to unravel a nest of knitting.

Eyes down and beavering away to try to resolve it. I absolutely will do it.

It's urgent.

Headache tonight.

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Tackling the sole trade next.

I have completed my first two task lists

Next

1. Post sole trader bank accounts
2. Reconcile debtors ledger in sole trade
3. Create statements
4. Post September time sheets to work log
5. Create first invoices and send

In addition to my existing goals this weekend I have posted all my own bank accounts and credit cards to date. I have matched all purchase invoices to statements on all accounts. Crated new filing system.

Sorted bank log ons and resolved some minor issues.

I want this at the back of me so I no longer need to see WH stupid notes and idiotic spreadsheets.

This has to go behind me, doin this work is stressful and creates distress. The waste, the damage, the stupidity.

I will repair it.

V

V 64, WAW

A
A
Untangling spaghetti isn't fun or easy.

You are taking breaks, other than to post on here, aren't you? Maybe a walk around the block is a good idea, some fresh air and a change of scenery is a good idea? Keeping your head so buried could lead to you making mistakes and that'll really frustrate you!

Yes, it's important, yes it's urgent a few tens of minutes away from it won't make the difference and may help to clear that headache of yours.

V. Is always telling us to look after ourselves, what would she say if she read a post like yours?

- Nobody has ever learnt anything important from happiness and success; problems make us grow
- Consult your plan, not your feelings
- If you haven't set goals, how can you expect to achieve anything?
R
R
Hi. Vanillia. You make me tired just reading about the amount of work you're getting through. As Avanti says , you need to take breaks for health and concentration.

Your post was very positive and great to read

Take care Rd xx

G
G
Those funnies... Bwwwhhhhaaaa read quite a few before, and used some as well.
Big day and weekend still not finished but boy sore foot has put a damper on today's plans.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Well today is Monday 12 October 2015. Today is my wedding anniversary, 2 years.

Tomorrow is the start of a new year. Midnight brings a new year, D is filed, freedom calls.

Dearest Dawn, my role model- where would I be with you?

My class of 2014- Sotto, Jim, RD (bruv) and my beloved GG whose encouraging posts carried me through tough times, others who are part of the kindergarten crew, Edz (hope you are doing well in piecing), OD, Karma, Jellyb, Susannah, Gan ( intrepid explorer) and everyone who is moving on in one way and another. Sunny, Maybell

To Zelda, Mustardseed, Schermann and other abused supporters who have helped me grow through sharing great pain. All of you show great strength and courage. Diana with her extra health issues.

The newbies and not so newbies, who listen to me rant, pontificate and nerd, Avanti, Azz, As, Anc, (all the As.....

If I haven't covered the Bs onwards at some stage I will, I include Photo, overcom, ep, ..............

For all the lovely guys on the board who show how wonderful it is to be dads, men, sons, and loving standees and who have grown and grown despite their difficult sitches, Joe, U (I love that name), Mutatio (adore your choices of handles and thread names), NH, PP, Fogg.........

Thanks to the vets, Sandi, My beloved Wonka, and of course Cadet

Also to WhyUs for the inspiration on the Fins and for sharing a business thread.

For those still struggling take great comfort from knowing that even those of us who came disintegrated, almost destroyed in every way, wanting to be gone from this world, in deep do-do, fin broke, disintegrated can start to heal and shift. This is our journey our story to health and prosperity.

Raise a toast to a prosperous future at midnight UK time, for those out there on a different time frame that is exactly 9 hours from now.

I shall project rainbows at that time, get ready a new day dawns tomorrow.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 10/12/15 02:10 PM.

V 64, WAW

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard