Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well big weekend, got the weaning foal weaned.
Had a really great refresh session with her, she's been being a horse for months with no handling. She's doing really well.

Spent ages yesterday in the electric fence, that's still not finished and on yet. As mentioned before else where, sore foot. Filled the bins a few weeks In a row on the outside de cluttering program. Should have been finishing the inside de clutter but the fence was needed to stop horses getting involved in boy competions the whole mines bigger than yours type! grin wink

Trimmed a horse and boy with super long feet it's a tough process.
Tagged and vaccinated lambs and the bigger one decided he didn't like my choice of earring and ripped his ear completely open.
Handled the new babies and they are just cute as buttons and Love a good scratch.

In a amongst that was house chores and washing was supposed to go out tea over weekend but just didn't have time, GAL they say who has time?

Plans are in place for quite a few horse outings this year, time is flying faster than you can blink.

Also been catching up with a few of you round here.for some. Things have really improved both for better and for worse. Some have found happiness regardless of the outcome, and that's big.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well another hurdle crossed.

A weekend away doing horsey things, bf was so keen and so enthused he wants to do it again. And the kicker he's still a novice it was pretty hot and tiring. Lambs had to come with as I had no baby sitter at short notice.

Washing machine died, so new one bought. Things are green and lush for spring. Will be working on the breaker (young horse mouthing) and was invited to a party but work will get in the way of that. Can't get things rolling with the truck licence so it's on hold for a couple of months.

Sunday will more than likely Dinner out. Got to finish the de cluttering program and tidy up various bits of gear. House work is never done.

Prepping for the next comp in a few weeks too. Can't decided about the end of the month comp, it's close but a bit soon and Christmas is coming up very soon. Need to do puddings and shopping for that.

It's been great catching up with every ones stich, even gb and a couple of others on Mlc forum. It's seems their sitches are just crazier and more drawn out.

Life seems to be in fast forward now compared to the beginning when it was in slow mo.

It's doesn't take that long like the turning of ship it gets faster and faster, you have just got to start moving.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
Gg

Any kick ass heels?

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well not really nilla, been very very busy,

Need to catch up on Christmas shopping, I haven't started to prepare and Christmas is fast sneaking up on me. I'm planing and kicking goals or heading in the way of some goals.

Christmas might include some Time to go met bf family. So far mine have been hard to get to catch up with. Xh2 did a good job of putting a wedge in, along with some of the changes that started some time ago before the m break. My family just don't want the drama and I can see their side so I don't push.

Not sure what's happening for acutal Christmas Day. It may be the turn about where things are just me, which will be ok.

I have been thinking about the friend request, it's came just after I was seen, with bc by xh2 cousin at an event in which xh2 and ow were there. I didn't see them, but I didn't stay long nor even look for them.

There are big rumors about bf, so I'm sure there is no secret even from my family.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
M
M
You have such a nice perspective, Ggrass. Glad to hear things are moving well for you. Your life sounds full and happy. Hugs to you!!

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
It's become very busy, far busier mayb, than I ever wanted when I went and gal.

Far busier than I wanted at bd, but it's my way, it's more about me. I need to just get some focus and head in a more organised way.

Weight needs to be more carefully managed. I'm not sure why I keep indulging in junk. I seem to have fallen of the food Wagon in a huge way. Bad stuff most days, worse stuff on the really bad days. Need to just focus on making great choices. More prep, concentrate in servings, which have been getting bigger. I haven't fitted in formal exercise either, but doing lots of walking back and forth to horses and Woking with them is keeping me moving if nothing else.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
Gg Christmas, crinky!

Who thought Christams would come this year.

I am concerned about the lack of kick ass heels, to me this symbolises the sass of my lovely Gg.

It is part of you that I believe is core to you, have you lost this, when will you find the time?

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Been out a couple of times this week, went to the local club and in the raffles won a lamb leg and veg pack. Exactly what I needed I had a lamb order of a whole dressed lamb arrive yesterday! crazy

Getting ready for my event and trying to serve mares. Having a hard time on that this and miss my AV! Seems xh2 needed it more wink grin more and more I think he's mlc and using the damn thing for a hat! Along with my armpit length surgical gloves.....

Eeeeewwww anyone what that vision to stop? grinat least I'm getting giggles from the odd behaivour. Half composed and decided what I want the L to do need to start that wheel rolling and I suspect the mlc xh2 will just be too arrogant to get out of the way.

Started preparing for this weekends events, it will be big, tiring and fun.
Simply cannot wait. Big group of us going too... Big road trip gal type party but including horses as well. Bbq, whines of the grape sort and horse what more could one want? whistle

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Oh and I repaired the dress that the slowest racing dawg in the whole world ate the piece out of, but it made the others giggle what he (stretch) was planing to do with it. It was one the blokes of town thought was black, cause it had too much beewbs in it! Aka as cleveage.

The highest odd were in favour of him wanting a bed that smelled as comforting as gg!

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Omg I bought more shoes in fact, importing boots from the USA!

Whoooot whooooott, oh well no such thing as too many shoes, right girls?
Stirred up the L, so far nothing has come back from her. Getting my evidence of xh2 lies is getting far easier, things just pop up.

The longer he is stringing it out the more stuff is turning up, the emails where he admits to asulting s15 (then) but where he actively Re writes the edit of how and why. They have. Shown up other bits too.

Back truely on my game with the horses been to a couple of events and a sort of clinic. Participating in a world record attempt next year. Need to be on my a game for that. Seems I'm older and tireder than I used to be.

S17 has been posibly looking back, but he is still making excuses something he learnt from most of the men in his life. Something that's become very clear recently, he thinks if you excuses then it's not your fault.

Weather is wet, and so far Spring has been better than ever expected and grass is just leaping out of the ground.

Booked a cruise for next year just a small taster one, for bf and me. The wonders of a holiday where you can sit around and do nothing and party with bands and entertainment provided.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard