Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
V
V
Really pleased

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank you, V.

It's a quiet weekend for me, just hanging out with my girls.

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"
R
R
Hi Sunny. Sounds like it went well and non combative Have a great weekend with yours Ds

Take care. Rd xx

S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I sincerely with all my heart hate STBX today, I really do. Just today.

But on to better things.....a volleyball game (he'll be there) and then an evening out with friends.

Wishing everyone a great weekend.

A
A
Hi Sunny, thanks for being here and journaling. I'm in nearly the same place as you, maybe a little behind where you are, and it helps to feel less alne on the journey. I'm rooting for you!

Adinva 51, S20, S18
M24 total
6/15/11-12/1/12 From IDLY to H moving out
9/15/15-3/7/17 From negotiating SA to final D at age 50
5/8/17-now: New relationship with an old friend
__
Happiness is a warm puppy.
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks, adinva, I really appreciate that. My sich is so settled, so drama-free that I sometimes just don't feel like there's anything to post. I'm glad that my journaling means something to someone.

I hate him just a little less after I left him in a puddle of middle school girls about an hour ago. I know he was counting on D12 going to a sleepover and him going to hear a band tonight. He'll probably still find a way to make it work out, but I'll be at a different location listening to a different band, and, well, I'm planning to have more fun.

S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Maybell, thanks for asking about me. smile

There's really not much to update on. Things roll along, some days I really hate him, some days I don't think about him at all. Most days we exchange a pleasant text or we sit together at the game. I am a pro at GAL. This past weekend I went down to Key Largo and had dinner with friends, then listened to a band at a tikki bar. It was my intent to spend the night there but ended up driving home. D12 was sleeping over at a friends house, wanted to come home. STBX went and picked her up but thought it would be fine and dandy to take her to his place, where she could cuddle up with the duck. Ummmm....no. I'm happy to drive the Overseas Highway at 2am to prevent that, thanks. And that's really my one big unresolved area. I wish he'd just dump the duck or vice versa, and he'd get a new girlfriend. I'd take her to lunch to celebrate.

As far as legal process, we have each submitted things to the forensic accountant, and I'm expecting to have to meet with him to establish what I need going forward. I almost have everything in order to do that, probably way more detail than he's expecting. That needs to be done before the next collaborative meeting, which is the end of this month.

This Thursday, STBX and I are meeting with the MHP to finalize the child sharing agreement. Things work very well now, but I asked for this to make clear expectations about holidays, birthdays, vacations, etc. Last year I wouldn't have had her on Mother's Day had I not invited them over for dinner. And I'm going to be hard-nosed about Christmas. I don't want D12 to be separated from her brother and sister on Christmas just because STBX had a "selfish phase" (Look Who's Talking, anyone?). So we'll see how that conversation turns out, wish me luck. I'm also planning to bring up overnight visits by an unrelated adult, which I know also applies to me. Morality clauses probably fell out of favor in 1957 but I'm going to say it anyway.

I'm hoping for a job offer this week. Honestly, I'd rather win the lottery and continue to stay at home, but, it's not looking promising. So this job would be helpful. It's a not-for-profit and I really like what they do, and think I could do a good job for them. Cross your fingers for me.

W
W
Sunny,

I looks like I have found the right thread this time. I accidently posted on Maybell's So...purpose of forensic accountant?:)

Me: 30's W: 30's M: 12yrs
EA: Started 3/2015
MC Started: 4/2015
She moved out and served 6/2015
PA: Confirmed 10/5/2015
2 young kids

"If you do not stand for something you will fall for anything."
R
R
Hi Sunny It's hard to know how you sounding in your post but you don't sound anywhere near as detached as you used to. Has anything happened ? Why the hate for STBX. , I don't think I've heard you talk like that before.

Good luck with the job offer I hope it' arrives.

Take care. Rd. xx

Z
Z
Good luck on the non-profit job Sunny, but better luck on the lottery. I'd recommend buying a few tickets on the way home from court so you don't have to split it!

PS- what has four legs, is green, and could kill you if it dropped on you from a tree?

(answer: pool table)

Me:38 XW:38
T:11 years M:8 years
Kids: S14, D11, D7
BD/Move out day: 6/17/14, D final Dec 15
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard