Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Has anyone read a sitch like mine with terrible D behaviour?

Am I best in MLC now?

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

S
S
V, I'm sorry to hear this. I presume you will be applying 'short marriage' principles in your divorce - ie: both parties leave with what they came in with. In which case your H may not have any claim on the big house.

Without reading back. Where are you living now? In terms of living in the house - I don't know. As you say, I think some urgent legal advice is needed on that request.

Stay calm and just handle things as a business matter and through your L. Plus try and have a relaxing weekend in the meantime.

Take care xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
R
R
Hi Vanillia. H is an a@@. As per Sotto above This needs to be handled by L. Distance yourself From what you've posted about H this was to be expected and there will be more

Stay back and let it be. Don't give this headspace You are done with his problems and you have lots of much better things to think about.

How's the garage door painting going ??

Take care Rd. xxxx

F
F
^^ Agree with all of the above. Sorry H is doing this V, try not to let it disturb your path to peace. Hopefully the L can deal with it with minimum issues.

Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be
J
J
Morning Lady V...I am not sure if you would be interested in a book called the Healing Codes by Alex Lloyd, it is a bit left of centre regarding the mind body connection and engery medicine.

If you know Bruce Lipton's work, it may be of some interest to you. I have found it useful and it has assisted me at times when my physical and mental health has not been great.

All my light and love while you are on this recovery journey!

JellyB XXX

R
R
Hi Vanillia. Still waiting on an update re the garage door All ok ?

Take care. Rd xxxx

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Sotto, RD, Fogg, Jellyb I have changed L. I think I need someone a little more savvy. I can't discuss the strategy which is embarrassing as you all know I believe in honesty and openness.

I am at a loss with stbxWH and his attitude, it's just about money, but L says we have breach of contract and other major issues. He has bullied, coerced and demeaned me. And the abuse has not stopped.

Thank you for your support, it was lovely today to open my thread and read such supportive posts. Sadly at the moment I am a little preoccupied with my sitch. Things are still for a while and then they move forwards with speed.

V

V 64, WAW

R
R
This is Vaniila time. Lots of important issues at hand so concentrate on you

Lots of hugs. Rd xxxx

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
RD garage door needs two more coats and as its so wet and cold didn't happen this weekend.

Thank you for caring so much about my sitch. These are dark days for me, I am clear I am abused, and now I stand up to fight. It is confusing to me to know that the person I loved and married is not real. I was 'had' 'taken' and abused.

This isn't MLC, this isn't someone with a soul who has a major crisis. This is a man with dead snake eyes that is cold and empty in his soul.

I have seen those snake eyes.

Strength, Jellyb, I need your rainbow projections.

I will research your book choice, I am always interested in new and mind stimulating writers.

I owe several posts and have prepared some posts but they sit unfinished whilst I deal with my issues. It feels a little like I have let some of board members down temporarily.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 09/14/15 10:52 PM.

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Sotto, short marriage principles don't apply. The period of cohabitation takes us beyond 5 years. The rules are so off centre. s25 principles are intended to be fair but they aren't. I could end up losing a great deal to a man who cheated me of many things. as you know D is on D day not S day.

My big mistake was not walking away in March 2014 when the abuse got very nasty. But of course we had a sweet cycle. Now it's sweet and sour.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 09/14/15 11:01 PM.

V 64, WAW

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard