Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
B
B
Hey NLW, great to hear from you! I’m so sorry about your job situation and about you being stuck in the house for some time. I can relate… I’m an introvert by nature, but I try to maintain the connections… even though it would cost me to be social a few times a week (which could be very exhausting to me…) I feel for you and your kids, and that you still have to deal with your xh who is clearly still stuck in a lala land.

I hope that things can improve for you. Hang in there. You are going to come out of this thing ad a winner! And… you and the dogs in the house (when your kids are gone) is not such a bad thing… trust me smile .

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
job Offline
NLW,

I am very glad you returned to post an update. I'm sorry to read that you've had bouts of depression over the last year and I do hope that you are feeling better soon. Are you taking AD's or seeing a therapist?

I can't believe how old your children are! Time sure does fly and I'm sorry your xh hasn't been supportive both money wise or physically, mentally or emotionally to you and the children. I hope and pray that some day he comes to realize what he's done. He's got two great kids that needed a father in their lives and yet, he elected to walk away and basically ignore them.

He'll be surprised when they send the repo man out to get the car...but that's on him. He needs to face the consequences of his actions and not paying his bills will continue to get him in hot water.

You are wise to keep the focus on you and your kids. NLW, things will change, but change takes time and it's slow...but slow is good to make sure you are happy w/the changes that are taking place in your life. Continue to take it one day at a time and don't look too far ahead...things tend to change very quickly when we do that.

Take care.

P.S. Please start a new thread.

New Thread:

Five years on

Last edited by job; 09/19/16 03:04 PM.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard