Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
J
J
get some rest V, it does the world of good.

(((V)))

Both mid 30s, 2 young kids
BD 7sep14
XW moved on long ago, now living with OM1
D paperwork in progress
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Thank you all my wonderful DB friends

Sotto, Jim, RAI,RD, it had to be. In order to protect V and her world, an insy winsy bit.

It's freeing, done and a milestone. I am tired and slightly exhilarated at the same time

I have removed my rings, I am wearing H1 ring, it means something to me and it's on my ring finger. I am tied until I am D. Until the ink is dry I sense I have an obligation to my vows.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 09/11/15 04:56 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: photoka
I love the way you British people talk, sounds so sophisticated. My D14 talks "British" and challenges herself to see how long she can go and how many people she can fool. She is quite good at it, and can keep it up for a couple of days, but doesn't have all the cute expressions that you all do.

Hang in there, V!

Maybe it's possible to write posh?

Why do US films portray us Brits as either posh or villains or both? Lol?

I confess my accent is very middle but it isn't cut. I am also a product of the public school system which I guess is elite. However I have always made my own way, apart from education being trust fund, I did the rest.

I ran my first business at 10 with my grandpas help. My next at 13, and at uni I ran a business called brightness, cleaning restaurants and pubs after closing hours with teams of students. Removing grease, nicotine, polishing, washing table cloths, napkins, cleaning awnings in kitchens and carpets. Chewing gum was the worst. I even hoovered flock wallpaper, but I ended up with a share in a house and money in the bank-

and H1! A young sex pot.........

A Liam lookalike, I really loved that guy. We married to foster his sisters who were going into care.

I miss my H1 more than anything at the moment. RD I think I said, that one of my favourite songs includes a line that gives me love for all my life, a Ronan Keating song. H1 was class, and upper crust, me I am just a very ordinary lady, really just plain V. I like it that way.

So we Brits with our stiff upper lips, and mastery of understatement are made of flesh and blood too. Even if they hand those features with your passport here.

It makes me smile, the quirky, eccentricity, and self deprecating image when we too have WH and WW.

Smiling with delight at your D

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 09/11/15 05:16 PM.

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: Diana45
Hi V,

Just catching up on your posts. Not sure what is in the air, but I'm feeling very lethargic as well lately. I've never been a solid sleeper and could get by with 5-6 hours a night. The last few weeks quite often I sleep for 10 hours. I guess our bodies are telling us to slow down and rest. Recuperate from such emotionally dramatic and draining times that we have had.

I'm glad to hear that your diabetes seems to be under control. I too take magnesium supplements and now make myself smoothies with fresh fruits, vegetables and flax or chia seeds every day. Not a full blown diet, but a start. I think I will hold off on the elimination diet until after I sell the house and have settled wherever I end up. My liver doctor told me I have lost 40lbs since I was there last at the beginning of the year. Most of my previous weight gain was due to the steroids I was taking. Awful, awful! Gained close to 60lbs in less than 5 months. At this point I don't even get on the scale anymore. I just work towards feeling better, becoming healthier and if I fail for a day or a week I let it go. I forgive myself.

Financially, until my house is sold I'm pretty much screwed. Again, it's something I have to let be. Can't worry myself to death over it. This is the hardest for me, since I was always a stickler about paying bills and being financially responsible. Something my H was never very good at. I still hold some resentment towards him since I partially blame him for putting me in this situation.

What I'm trying to say V is that I completely get the worries that you are having. This too shall pass! There will be a path for you to walk. You don't see it yet, but I truly believe God is watching over you and will show you when the time is right.

On a spiritual side note....I have been reading up about Wave X. Something to do with increased gamma rays hitting earth and how it is affecting us and all living cells.

Thank you Diana. I am going to take discussion to your thread on the nutrition etc. A couple of insights around my studies have arisen and I see some very interesting discussions ahead.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 09/11/15 05:23 PM.

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
PP, my lovely, I think on your sitch and Foggs quite a lot and my poor old little grey cells are working but slightly malfunctioning.

V

V 64, WAW

R
R
Hi Vannila Please do t call yourself ordinary because you are anything but.

Lady V is a fitting tittle. While I have no doubt H1 was everything you tell us I also have no doubt where he here to tell us his side he would say the roles were reversed. He sounds fantastic and no doubt he would have chosen a fantastic lady as a partner.

Keep healing and keep being lady Vanillia. ( I had to smile when you denied posh and then mentioned public school and a trust fund !!!!)

Take care Sis. Rd xxxx

D
D
Just catching up with you again, V and I must say I am sending all the positive thoughts and vibes I can muster to help. It does take time to heal and you have to focus on that. For me, quiet time and alone time were very much-needed through my process of coming to terms with everything and moving on.

Take care of yourself, dear lady!

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
J
J
Hi Vanilla,

What a difficult day it must have been. I wish I could Travel to England with a big bouquet of flowers! You have helped so many people on these boards with your wisdom and insight.

Julie

Me: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
Physically Separated 7/2015
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
stbxWH has made an application for the Big House (which I have owned since before I ever met him). He is applying to move back, I guess he has run out of money.

I need to speak to L so that I can make two applications, one to exclude stbxWH from occupying the house and another to keep him away from me. This is going to be a difficult D. This man is abusive and this is the latest tactic.

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: JulieH
Hi Vanilla,

What a difficult day it must have been. I wish I could Travel to England with a big bouquet of flowers! You have helped so many people on these boards with your wisdom and insight.

Julie

Thank you Julie. We can fill the house with flowers.

Dawn, doesn't look like peace very soon.

RD, you are a veritable gentleman, I was born with a silver plated spoon, now turned to nickel.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 09/12/15 07:25 AM.

V 64, WAW

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard