Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
J
Hi, I'm new to boards but reading your post with great interest. At first I agreed with others and was a bit disturbed about you moving away from your WW to a separate state with your son. But then when i realized you currently reside in a location (similar to mine) that is prohibitively expensive and with stagnant wages I started to understand your position more. It can be hard to understand how difficult it is to survive in the most expensive area in the US. Lack of competitive job market makes work demands above and beyond. Of course it makes sense to move. You would be able to provide your son with so much more quality time. Why should you and your son be forced to struggle because of your WWs very selfish and reckless decisions. There is no question that you are in the right, but sometimes even when your right it doesn't mean its so clear cut. I would want to do the same thing if I was in your shoes, but as a female it would probably be more acceptable to leave with child to be with better support system and in better financial position then it is for you as the male figure. Not fair and certainly not an easy decision. Best of luck.

Me: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
Physically Separated 7/2015
O
O
HP are you ok.....how about an update.

C
C
HP, I've not seen your posts before, but I really admire your bravery. It's hard to know how to deal with these WAS especially when they are so up and down and cake eating. Using children as an excuse to almost have a pass to get us back in the future should they change their mind.

I can only pray I get some of your strength. You don't need telling this, but keep your S at the top of your priority.

Me 26 H 25
M 4
T 5
Baby born 4/14
BD: 1/15
EA: 2/15
PA: 4/15
reconciling: 4/15
ILYBINILWY- 11/15
ILY-1/16
ILYBNILWY 4/16
ILY 6/16