Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
I
ILYNOT Offline OP
OP Offline
I
^^^ Crazy LOL!!!!

Well played, not letting that bother you one bit.

M35 W33 S14 D12
M14
ILYBNILWY 07/14
BD 7/14
S 5/15

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
I
ILYNOT Offline OP
OP Offline
I
What I find funny, strange and confusing is that she wouldn't be able to have me in her life since;

Now I am TOO GOOD when before I was TOO BAD but I'm not in the MIDDLE..

I went from a angry, verbally abusive, alcoholic
to no drinking, going to church, fitness holic

Almost like there is no good reason that is good enough for her to ever want to be with me. OUCH.

M35 W33 S14 D12
M14
ILYBNILWY 07/14
BD 7/14
S 5/15

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
E
E
Hi ILYNOT,

You did great in the talk my friend. It is funny that was the way it turned out. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I guess....

It is a good thing that you are making these changes for you and not for her. Keep on moving forward my friend, continue to work on yourself, be the MAN that you SEE in the future. Will be rooting for you.

Keep up the fight.

M: 34 W: 33
S: 7
S: 14 months
BD: 6/2015
Separation: 6/2015
Back and Forth between Home and Moms
I
ILYNOT Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Thanks EMMess, yes damned if you do damned if you don't, who understands WAS....

Having that talk yesterday took a toll me on last night and most of today.

I've been feeling sad all day, I cant shake it off, almost like the hope I had of getting back together is completely gone and this time I feel it gone, like the only thing I can do now is NOTHING.

Drifting away alone, but I know GOD has a plan for me that far exceeds this, so yes I will pick myself up and dust it off.

M35 W33 S14 D12
M14
ILYBNILWY 07/14
BD 7/14
S 5/15

A
A
Hey ILYNOT -

What's actually changed between yesterday and today?

I
ILYNOT Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Just reminiscing of the good times and also the bad.

Hearing those words all over again really got to me. ILYBIMILWY.

That's all, Im better now, future looks promising, re-winded our convo and I created boundaries and got some good feedback about me from STBX.

So I will keep GAL!

M35 W33 S14 D12
M14
ILYBNILWY 07/14
BD 7/14
S 5/15

M
M
You did well. The fact that she noticed alot of the changes is a great thing. We've all received a version of that speech in one way or another so just take it one day at a time.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
I
ILYNOT Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: MrBond
You did well. The fact that she noticed alot of the changes is a great thing. We've all received a version of that speech in one way or another so just take it one day at a time.

Thank you Mr.Bond! I appreciate you stopping by! yes I thought that was good, but not good enough for her, oh well her loss!

Keep moving forward.

"One day at a time!" I actually have that quote written on my desk calendar at work.

M35 W33 S14 D12
M14
ILYBNILWY 07/14
BD 7/14
S 5/15

I
ILYNOT Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Sometimes I wonder when its time to REALLY move on and start a new relationship.

After being rejected time after time and them telling you that they will NEVER go back to you yet they haven't legally filed.

Its almost like you've let go of the rope but THEY have you tied with another..

M35 W33 S14 D12
M14
ILYBNILWY 07/14
BD 7/14
S 5/15

P
P
One day at a time ILYNOT, just like you said.

Moving on and starting a relationship sounds disastrous when there's someone in your life you have so much unfinished business with. If you still feel like there's a rope around you usually that means you're holding on to it a little bit.

Concentrate on moving forward, and I'd shelve the idea of a new relationship until this one is not only done, but you've recovered from it.

PP

M 39 W 36
T5 M3
BD - 1/15 Separated - Same Day
Served 9/15
D finalized 6/17
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard