Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I
ILYNOT Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Thank you, any suggestions as far as saying YES or NO to her joining my group?

I don't really want her there as this is my escape, my happy place. But I don't want to be rude or mean.

M35 W33 S14 D12
M14
ILYBNILWY 07/14
BD 7/14
S 5/15

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
M
M
What kind of a group is it?

In terms of the talk. Be sure you LISTEN and VALIDATE what she says. You don't have to agree with WHAT she says, but you have to agree that she has a RIGHT to think the way she does.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
I
ILYNOT Offline OP
OP Offline
I
It is a health group

And yes thank you for that!

M35 W33 S14 D12
M14
ILYBNILWY 07/14
BD 7/14
S 5/15

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
M
M
So how did the talk go?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
I
ILYNOT Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hey MrBond, well we sat down small chatted then she just came out and started telling me about how she feels, she said made the right decision to leave as everything is going great.

She mentioned I have changed a lot too much that she sees she wouldn't be with me because now Im too good when before I was too bad but Im not in the middle. WTF!!!

She doesn't want counseling or any of that as her mind is set. She cant let go of the verbally abusive negative past.

She says she loves me but isn't in love with me, says there is no romantic feelings and such.

I listened, validated, agreed, disagreed without argument, smiled, I smelled and looked good for the meet.

When we left, she hugged me, I cried, she cried, she hugged me, complimented me on smelling good. I left, got home, she called, we talked, cried, joked, said goodnight.

I guess everything went good, I didn't let her get to me nor did I get to her.

Keep moving forward with MY LIFE without expectations from her.

Slept great, but woke up sad this morning, opened up old wounds I guess. I know today will be a great day!

Thank you guys!

M35 W33 S14 D12
M14
ILYBNILWY 07/14
BD 7/14
S 5/15

I
ILYNOT Offline OP
OP Offline
I
I also mentioned to her I didn't feel comfortable her joining my group since that is my place of comfort that I found when I was going through deep depression from our separation.

I really don't understand why she wants to be a part of my life but wants a divorce..

M35 W33 S14 D12
M14
ILYBNILWY 07/14
BD 7/14
S 5/15

A
A
ILYNOT -

You what's easy for a WAS? --- Saying "I want to get a divorce".
You know what else is easy for a WAS? --- Getting divorced.

You know whats NOT easy for a WAS? --- BEING divorced.

A couple months back, my WW unfriended me on facebook. But two weeks later started spewing at me for something I had written there in the interim (totally unrelated to anything with our situation). So - she took me off of her friends list, but is still reading everything I put there. confused

I
ILYNOT Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Funny Azzork, very confusing.. I hate to say this but for some reason it made me feel good, is that normal?

But I mean do I really want the mother of my kids, the woman I want back to struggle?

M35 W33 S14 D12
M14
ILYBNILWY 07/14
BD 7/14
S 5/15

C
C
^^ X2

I found in my sitch W wanted all the cake .. not only her slice but mine too. You will see movement/reactions when these things do not come into play just as they plotted out in their WAS heads.

I have a bag full of these types of reactions ... W went out with OM on a weekend get-away, the following weekend I went out with a group of friends for dinner and drinks ... ofcourse you can not control who puts what on FB ... My phone blew up that night and the next morning about 'never taking W on a 'date' .... I never replied and the next day she called ... spewed ... and received a "Seriously?" along with a click from me.

PigPen posted a nice little phrase that really hit me today ... falls in line with this
"No one has the same reality! Everything that is real to you could be completely different to someone else." I think the WAS really falls under this line of thought most of the time ... might help the LBS process a bit of the crazy we have been handed.

M: 48
W: 47
M16 T26-S8
BD Sept13

J
J
Originally Posted By: ILYNOT

I really don't understand why she wants to be a part of my life but wants a divorce..

My wife kept saying she still wanted to be friends too.

Me - Mid 40's
W - Mid 40's
Married 20
No kids
BD - 7/2015
ILYB...
Moved out 2 days later
Suspect EA
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard