Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: Bob723
Originally Posted By: u-turn
I am sorry to hear what you continue to discover about WH - I am experiencing these layers of deceit as well.

Hello V! I echo U-Turn's sentiment. I am sending positive thoughts your way and will add a prayer for you tonight.

xoxo

Bob

U, Bob, thank you for your posts. What I learn about WH is very sad for him, but new disclosures cease to surprise me. Bob your prayers are working, so I wrap them in love and return three fold.

I paid "him" his cheques today for the business (delivered recorded) if he banks them (as he will as, it's a largish sum). The business is mine and cannot be in any D or Annul settlement. I have given consideration. My business again to make decisions on.

Breathe, deep blue breaths, life affirming. it's costing me but eventually I will have my freedom.

I decided today, since the big house wont sell to have the most awesome new years eve party. Yes, it's months away but going to do this. Box of frogs.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 08/04/15 02:02 AM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: Ggrass
Nothing like a plan b!

He's a foolish man, very foolish

Gg, my extra special, sassy Gg, with the rainbow eyes, the Wonky Lambie, gossipy neighbours and kick ass high heels. It's lovely to have you on my thread.

Gg, I can never ever say thank you enough for all you have given me. And as for foolish, your old man must be the limit. How is S doing and bestie and RHC? Is RhC free for V to flirt with, now Gg is all loved up?

Cadet RHC= Red Hot Cowboy (could be cowgirl depending on inclination)

I just admire my Gg.
V

Last edited by Vanilla; 08/04/15 02:12 AM.

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: WhyUs
The business will not run without WW. They can hire someone to do what I do. The problem is I worked for 7 yrs without a pay check. I only drew distributions. The business is just now taking off. Now she wants to cut me out. We started the business together. It is just as much mine as it is hers. It seems timed everything perfectly and I do not think it is coincidence. As soon as she thought she was financially independent she went off the handle. She started prepping for her exit and had an A at the same time. I do not know what will happen. I believe she will have to buy me out or continue to pay me distributions.

We will have a financial hearing next month and the judge will put out a temporary order. This is going to be a complex case so I hope the judge is able to keep pace with all the information.

WhyUs, I am hoping we have some important conversations ahead on this I can reflect back if you like, with my experience. I have ideas on stock splits and client database values. Much deeper than we can do here.

If you want a new shared thread on this rather than yours or mine. That's OK.

There are many interesting aspects for both of us to explore.

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: rd500
Hi Vanillia How's things ? I read about the annulment and its sounds good like wiping the slate clean of H's mess

Hope to read about the healthy diet and plenty of exercise and lots of sleep !!!

take care Rd. xx

RD, I promise I will do this good stuff. And will report back sir!

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 08/04/15 02:21 AM.

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: Zelda09
Vanilla,

How goes your recovery?

I am proud of you. Not there yet myself, I realize I am wrestling with accepting it is over and no other outcome is possible. Started a new thread. You told me you sensed I had struggles up ahead, and it's amazing what you see from all the way over there. wink

Please post, I hope you are getting ahead and handling the business as you need to. (I am going to take my lead from you and get my head out of where it's been and put it somewhere more urgent and practical.)

Much love to you, some day I'm going to make good on my threat to show up at a train station and enjoy some real cheese and wine with you, and we'll go out and dance.

You are welcome at the Big House anytime, let me know the time and date and I Internet promise, cheesecake and wine. It's going to be crazy, chaotic and full of life. Make way for new year.

Dawn , please don't forget the date and Molly will need her jabs for the UK.

Go get em, I know you will

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 08/04/15 02:33 AM.

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Karma, i am going to date. I want a fireman.......

Or an RHC?

Only when I am D or annulled of course. No wayward stuff in this heart.

Dancing, I would have every one dancing, jive, jive baby.

Tomorrow it's minions GAL.

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Mooooooose

Thread party please! It's been at least 5 threads since I hosted a thread party. Not since RDs hug pile.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 08/04/15 02:35 AM.

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: Joe46
Hello V!! Just checking in with you! I sensed some great strength from your last post. Good for you! I am glad financials are getting straightened out. It feels good I am sure. Plus paying WH off! I know I am faced with some of this myself. I am getting close to paying off some of the bills from STBXW. I was very helpful with her stuff. Or maybe too gullible! Good things are coming for us my friend!! I can feel it!!! smile

Joe, I believe in the generosity of spirit within ourselves, short term load and long term easier mind. I think I can say, I did ok by me. And you can say for my kids too. I don't see it as gullible, more generous. I say to myself it is the best I have, and that's it. No more after this. Finished, done, over and sadly au revoir fins. Vamoosh..........

I am sad and i am praying that the loved ones travelling are well and recovered, even if I dont see it or they dont need it. I do. I want the reassurance that the love we have for them that they will know was real and has meaning. They probably will not need our understanding or positivity. They have themselves and it is enough for them for now. We have love and that is our power, our higher power, there is no greater power than that of our love. It shines and glows.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 08/04/15 03:21 AM.

V 64, WAW

J
J
Man Lady V, you have a gift with words!! Sometimes I just have to read a post over and over because they way you say it is so peaceful and positive! You have a great gift and we are all blessed to have you here with us. smile

Me:44
EXW 44
Wonderful Children
M11, T14
BD 6/14
OM Confirmed
Divorce Final 2/25/16
"It works if you work it!"

J
J
All aboard!!!!! Lady V has called thread party!!!! cheesecake and wine. Whoop whoop!!!

(((((((((( V))))))))))))

I have a suggestion for a party song....it's my happy song at the moment...makes me want to dance every time I hear it. White lines by an nz band called Six60. YouTube it. It will make you feel soooooo good!

Love ya Lady V

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard