Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
D
desp13 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I feel U its funny how we're the one that get to struggle for something that it wasn't our choice. and even after all the stuff we had to accept and give away we still love them and try to get that love reciprocate som how..and only if that would be enough for them to see that they would never find no one that will love them more than us.!

Me:23
W:25
D: 2
YT: 6
M: 5
BD: 05/13/2015
W MO: 05/29/2015
D
desp13 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Slept horrible, fell to sleep to early woke 3 times in the middle of the night with my head so cranked up with emotions and thoughts about my W.
woke up with flu like symptoms and no one to share that with, no one to check up on me all day, woke up with that urge of trying to ask her to fight for this for us, not let the 5 year itch take over our lives. I still have that song in my head that Im dying to send to her.. why can she text me or call me, why am I the only one that has this urge.!! I want to vent with her I want to let her know how I feel.
but wont got to stay strong.!

W
Wet Offline
W
Hi Desp13,

I am sorry that you are feeling poorly. And that you had a poor night's sleep - we have all been there.

But good job sharing your feeling's here. And putting the brakes on yourself. Don't reach out to your W, and no sending a song to your W.

Is there anyone else that you can talk to?

Me-54 yrs; W: 50 yrs
4 kids- D: 22,20,19; S:15
"Trial" Divorce: 04/14 - 6/14
Separated: 06/2013- divorced 08/2016

“The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience.” War and Peace
D
desp13 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thank you for u response.. yeah I do but I just feel like I'm repeating my self and already bothering people with the same thing.. so thats why I'm venting here. funny before I went to sleep I told myself that I was going to wake up good, I was going to go to the gym buy some groceries spend some time with my D2 and go on with my day. but well haven't been able to do any of them except for spending time with my little one, she always makes me feel better specially when she tells me she loves me more than her mom. lol sorry that makes my day.! but then I see couples at the park riding bikes with their kids and it sends me back to all those days my W wanted to that but we never did. now I feel like buying three bikes and ask her to come ride with us.!

D
desp13 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
ughh she just texted me, I can feel some hate in the text which idk why.! but she texted me asking if i could take care of the baby cuz her mom had to run some errands. I told her that I had already done that early in the morning. got me mad acting like she needs to ask me to tAke care of my own daughter when I do that more than she does..

M
M
Originally Posted By: desp13
Thank you for u response.. yeah I do but I just feel like I'm repeating my self and already bothering people with the same thing.. so thats why I'm venting here. funny before I went to sleep I told myself that I was going to wake up good, I was going to go to the gym buy some groceries spend some time with my D2 and go on with my day. but well haven't been able to do any of them except for spending time with my little one, she always makes me feel better specially when she tells me she loves me more than her mom. lol sorry that makes my day.! but then I see couples at the park riding bikes with their kids and it sends me back to all those days my W wanted to that but we never did. now I feel like buying three bikes and ask her to come ride with us.!

Post here as often as you want. We're listening!

But. STAY STRONG AND LEAVE YOUR W ALONE.

yes, seeing other couples is tough. I cried watching THE AVENGERS the week we separated. The f-ing AVENGERS. So, I get it. But it gets easier.

At BD - Me: 33 Her: 33; M: 10 T: 15; D: 6 and 3

BD: 3/25/15
S: 4/20/15
D: 11/9/15
M
M
ughh she just texted me, I can feel some hate in the text which idk why.! but she texted me asking if i could take care of the baby cuz her mom had to run some errands. I told her that I had already done that early in the morning. got me mad acting like she needs to ask me to tAke care of my own daughter when I do that more than she does..

It's going to be up and down. There's so much emotion built up in the LBS. That's why we need to leave the WAS alone. There's just no way to stay calm and logical about things. So, relax. It's not about you.

At BD - Me: 33 Her: 33; M: 10 T: 15; D: 6 and 3

BD: 3/25/15
S: 4/20/15
D: 11/9/15
D
D
I found grocery shopping excruciating at the beginning. Every time I saw a couple I would tear up. Thing I get now is that I really don't know what other couples are going through. They could have a f***ed up marriage as much as most of us do. Every one was so surprised when my H and I split up, because we acted like such a happy couple. Cry and rant away!!! We have all been there and some of us are still here.

Last edited by Diana45; 07/14/15 07:43 PM.

Di-mond in the rough
M-45 H-38
My children S-25 D-23
T 5 M 4
H left April Fools Day 2015

One day at a time!
D
desp13 Offline OP
OP Offline
D

But. STAY STRONG AND LEAVE YOUR W ALONE.

yes, seeing other couples is tough. I cried watching THE AVENGERS the week we separated. The f-ing AVENGERS. So, I get it. But it gets easier. [/quote]

Tell me about it I've managed to find all the movies in Netflix that are about couples that get S but then later on in life get back with each other. I know lame. but it gives me hope for like 90mins lol.

D
desp13 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted By: Matt777

It's going to be up and down. There's so much emotion built up in the LBS. That's why we need to leave the WAS alone. There's just no way to stay calm and logical about things. So, relax. It's not about you.

I just think she is trying to replace love with hate some how that might be easier to forget me.. not really giving it that much thought although I do feel like asking her why so much hate and anger.. but obviously I'm not doing any of that.!

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard