Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
B
B
Omigosh! That's a doozy.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
W
OP Offline
W
Well, I can write off #8...just one more nonsensical adventure in the world of online dating. Time to duck and cover.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
OP Offline
W
Oops, messed up again. I saw this lady writes "if you have a Sony a6000 and like to play with it, I'll buy you coffee. Let's click" She loves photography and seemed to be looking for someone to hang out and shoot with...so I figured WTH, it might be fun to have someone to share my hobby with...and she's damn good looking too smile How can this go wrong ha ha. Well, she messaged me back and also said she would love to hear more about the Seventh Day Adventist faith too. Onwards to whatever I guess.

W
OP Offline
W
Adventist dating tip "Don’t throw your pearls to the swine. If someone isn’t biting, move on." lol

W
OP Offline
W
I got a message from a lady who has moved here from Vancouver and was baptized SDA in 2004 but hasn't been involved in the church for many years. She wondered if I knew of a Filipino SDA church near her 'cuz she wants to re-connect. I messaged her back an added a link to the church in her area. It feels nice to know that maybe I helped someone get back to her fellowship smile
Btw, the Sony a6000 lady sent me her phone number but I'm gonna pass...I'm getting the impression that her cheese may not be firmly planted on her cracker. I don't need strange. Oh well.

W
OP Offline
W
Wow, I've been talking to this lady on OK Cupid. She's been telling me about her Adventist journey. Presently she goes to a Salvation Army church and is on the verge of becoming a "soldier" (she needs to take a one week training program) but inside she feels it's wrong...'cuz she's an Adventist and wants to come home. I told her that I know what it feels like to be attending a different church but your heart is Adventist. I told her my story and how I became an Adventist. I passed on her contact info to a Filipina friend of mine and asked her to call. I feel this lady's struggle and it's hard to understand if you're not an Adventist. I had tears in my eyes for her...it's hard being away from home.

W
OP Offline
W
My friend says she'll call her...nice!

W
OP Offline
W
I sent Sony a6000 a nice note telling her that I was going to have to pass on meeting for now...life's too hectic at the moment. I thanked her for following me on flickr and I was looking forward to seeing more of her photos too. Anyway, no reply. That's cool...I did what I thought was the right thing. I'd told her that I'd be in touch to arrange a meeting so I owed her a message. It's always better to do what's right than what's convenient. That's my take anyway.

W
OP Offline
W
Apparently I'm on a real hot streak! I saw a profile yesterday of a lady and she had a nice dslr camera...so I "liked" the photo. Today she's emailed me a really nice message telling me she loves photography and "I read your profile and you seem like such a real person, I like that" Well, we'll see where this goes.

W
OP Offline
W
Wow, this lady has a Nikon D7000 with a 55-350 mm lens...i'm in love lol.

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard