Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well seems normal and mundane things are just fun, we Hardly spend any time apart except me being at work.

It's damn awesome tho, it's like we have know each other always but not!
He sooooo damn sure, he's sure I'm different and not that whole red hot messy I was critised into.

The whole from nothing to something seems to be a bit over whelming at times. I still have gb issues of feeling less than that person that's been put up on that pedestal.
It is however really nice to have help to do those many things i often struggled to find time.

There is only one huge red flag, no job for him atm. Due to being new to town and moving here from a long way away, it's making finding work tougher. No local leads can be hard.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
The same sorts still comfront me, not the nosey neighbour not so much but others who think it's their busisiness to know any gossip.

Seems I've become a local celebratity and every one thinks I'm fair game. I just would have liked some more quiet time and privacy. Some of them are just really really happy so it's a nice thing, others it's just plain idle gossip and none of their bees wax. I wish they would take the hint.

It's great to catch up with you guys but hard to keep this place under wraps. It is my place to vent and just bleh and let rambling thoughts out.

And finally xh2 has given over the first price of paper work so I can now get the gun out of hock. After 12 months it's about time

Last edited by Ggrass; 06/06/15 05:27 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
Please take care Gg.

Red flags flying are warnings, that the sea can be rough for swimming in.

We are here to listen

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Of to see interstate bestie for a few days.

Gunna miss being at home, and there was a time when I wanted to be anywhere else. I have large lay over between planes and it's seems the make up collection has grown, damn airport shops. wink

Seems I met a lady on the first plane, and she didn't want to leave when we said good bye. I said or did nothing really but it seems a made a friend. Seems xh2 generalisations of no one ever likes and and everybody hates you as your nasty ride and selfish just are less and less valid.

If funny I'm finding people are more and more drawn to me, without actually do or being any thing or anyone special. Shrugs I'm not sure why or what I'm doing differently.

I didn't feel different I didn't think I've changed very much. Im still getting those pangs of unworthiness and not feeling like any thing special.

S17 did however spend the weekend at home last weekend and things went smoothly with him and bf. I didn't tell him what was going on, but as the whole world knows even those whom I thought wouldn't know for months do I guess s17 has already heard and knows.

Boy I'm looking forward to real shops! And shoes and make up and...... And and!

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
My lovely Gg

You are just being Gg. It's wonderful to be Gg.

It's enough!

I start the new abuse thread tomorrow. Please drop by as I know what you say has weight.

V

V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Man shopping Far too much of it. Bought buckets of stuff, had a ball doing so as well.

Visited Mac again and boy once you let the make up diva out its terrible. Half year stock take sales too. Bf hasn't had one thing to say about me spending, xh2 would have always done so even tho his stuff was separated and I got no say on his side.

I will go look nilla, but I'm not an expert at fixing this stuff remember I couldn't save the m. I did give it a good crack, it didn't Change the end game.

Can hardly wait to be home with bf and the breaks been nice.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
Thanks Gg, I followed through with a couple of questions, if you have the time. I think that there is much awareness here on abuse with this new thread.

I am loving that you are really enjoying yourself. rainbow eyes and mascara and all!

And your kick ass red heels.

Go Gg

V

V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Those red shoes caused a lot of shel envy on the trip and I only bought one new pair.

Fancy detailed kick arse Sheung boots! They will cause shoe envy with jeans I'm pretty sure. I go read that thread this arvo. Loving the mac make up too.... But alas I lost on lippy on the plane, it must have fallen out of my bag when I up ended the bloody thing as you do. Met a bunch of real human being on the plane both 2 and fro, the sort you don't meet every day, just awesome how those thin Theads work in our lives.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
B
B
Hello Gg,

Keep enjoying yourself! You are an inspiration to me.

Keep your chin up.

*Hugs*

Bob

Me:55 yrs/W:51 yrs (has MS)
M:14 yrs
T:15 yrs
No children together--3 each from previous marriages
Wife Moved Out: 10/19/14
Wife Filed for Divorce: 10/20/14
Divorce Final: 10/21/15
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Aaaaaaw bob, I'm just ordinary.

I have thought revenge thoughts like every one here and played the what ifs a million times.

But things are slowly turning for the better, I'm just not so good at letting the hand brake off. I'm thinking I should make things move slower in the bf front times it's a double edged sword. I don't want things to get to complicated but it just happens if you want to to or not.

Humans are complex yet simple creatures. The simple need for touch means sometimes we get caught up and carried away. I have said before I didn't understand how our h/w would get caught up in the a, but now I can I really really can. In some ways it's lovely and nice in others it's fast and scarey.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard