Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
O
O
C'mon V. I'm considering coming over there and searching the streets for you ... which may take a while.

M: 57 / EW: 52
T: 21, M: 8
S: 18, S: 15
Bomb: 1 Jun 14
EA Aug 2014 I think
PA Feb 2015 possibly sooner
G
gan Offline
G
Yes V, do please check in and let us know that you are ok.

H 37 Me 36
Together 15 years
Married 5 years
No kids
BD Apr 2014
H moved out 2 Jun 2014
gan #2574751 06/03/15 01:16 PM
S
S
I'm adding my name to the list of those who are keen to hear from lovely V. V - do let us know how you are doing my friend. You've been having a tough time, and we are all concerned to know that you are doing ok.

Take care, Toots xxx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
My wonderful DB friends, thank you.

On Friday I hit the wall, 24 hours to file 34 payrolls on line and to correct STXH mistakes. You will all be pleased to hear I made the deadline bar one filing, a new payroll which would not file, but I have the rejection notice. All new processes for me.

On Saturday night I slept through until Monday lunch time with only pee and water breaks. Was groggy until Tuesday.

Amoung all this managed to send out two large invoices and was paid within 4 days. This settled some immediate bills and paid the rent. First crisis narrowly squeaked. accounts have less than £100 in each but I made it by shuffling and using credit cards.Apologised to contractors about Fins, but they are being loyal. Paid two least expensive contractors up to date and only one invoice for Feb left on another. But of course the May invoices will be due at the end of the month. Hey one day at a time.

My VAT return is due by midnight Friday too, so no easing up for V.

Still have leak in the shower, and plumber fixed tenants boiler so that bill to come too, won't be cheap. In addition drains blocked at tenants house so paid that with cash. I need to pay the cleaner on Friday and the Gardner and discovered I have no cheques for my new account!

One day at a time.

One of staff is being evicted next Friday and so currently they are living in my spare room as they are effectively homeless.

Office should have completed but hasn't, need to sort that tomorrow.

Next fin crisis in 10 days, another crunch.

Jeep has gone, I exchanged it for an old van once used by BT, put the small balance on a credit card.

And H is officially a bigger idiot than ever before. I am packing his things and finding junk everywhere. I decided it's his job to sort it so I have merely packed his stuff very very careful. Ironed things that need it and washed the stinky pooh stuff. Cleaned and wiped all types of rubbish.

Stacked H endless paperwork with my glasses off so I am not tempted to read any of it. Boxed old crumbly items with great care.

Who needs 3 golf travel bags? Well apparently H does, and all of those old suitcase are seeing good use. I advised the kindergarten crew that H is officially a hoarder, every nook and cranny packed with stuff. He has 4 times the clothes I have and at least double the number of pairs of shoes. I outshine him with boots though..........

I have more scarves and hats. a wonderful collection of hats from my cancer time.

I promise that normal service is resumed and I will catch up on everyone's sitch with great speed.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

P
P
Glad you're doing well and wading your way through all of it V!

One day at a time.

Big hug,

PP

M 39 W 36
T5 M3
BD - 1/15 Separated - Same Day
Served 9/15
D finalized 6/17
O
O
V, you are amazing.

M: 57 / EW: 52
T: 21, M: 8
S: 18, S: 15
Bomb: 1 Jun 14
EA Aug 2014 I think
PA Feb 2015 possibly sooner
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Z, if you want to come over and do some payrolls, I have a spare room at the big house. We do laugh and giggle too.

Z, H has misbehaved. Yes, you were spot on such a fast recovery, H is not tired and ill at all. Who would have known?

For those who have forgotten, it's been sooooo long. After H trashed computer records I locked him out of the house, and his things are packed and left in the gym at the big house. H has a key to that. Despite me repeatedly asking that H lets me know when he is visiting to collect, he is turning up unannounced at the most unusual times to collect his things. He arrived in the middle of the BBQ weekend and now knows CF and her BF stayed over. CF was one of Hs POWs but seems to becoming a friend of mine. H was very 'upset' at this.

So I have told him that if he does not agree a visiting time then I will change the locks on the gym and he will need to agree and wait for it to be unlocked. boundaries need to be enforced.

My text to H ended with the following
' what is hard to understand about I never want to see you again? Make it happen'

The extent of the damage of this compulsive is appalling. I carry my share of the responsibility and it will be rectified!

V

V 64, WAW

R
R
Great to hear from you Vanillia. Glad things looking a little up I will post again but thank you for posting.

Take care. Rd

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Pink and Bob, I read your prayers and thank you. As you know the 12 steps mean so much to me and I have a spiritual life. I love your thoughts and prayers Bob, I take great comfort in them.

Pigpen, your hugs are famous and really restorative, thank you so much.

Oh yes peg tooth was finally capped so big hole in jaw is now filled. Feels strange to have no gap, I hope it's going to be alright.

Gan I am looking to read up on your travels and Toots, once again I shall be following you round the board agreeing with you.

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: rd500
Great to hear from you Vanillia. Glad things looking a little up I will post again but thank you for posting.

Take care. Rd

RD I am going to give my all to this. I shall be DB with all my full force. I exchanged a ring H gave me for a simpler one in a second hand jewellers. A delicate ring of small pink diamonds and I am wearing this on my ring finger. a symbol to me that I am choosing myself and my survival. It is my new DB symbol. I stand for V.

V

V 64, WAW

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard