Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
B
B
Thanks Rick. Not letting it interfere with our plans at all. This is his issue, we just hope he keeps it to himself and doesn't try to manipulate her kids due to his insecurities and/or regrets.

I had a really nice weekend - although it was very cold here on Saturday seeing it is late April. We were stuck in the 30's and 40's pretty much the entire day. I did some more sorting out of things to make room for the soon to be expanded family. It feels good to de-clutterize the house, sort through and donate things that I know are going to be useful other people.

I bought surprise tickets for D16 and I to see the Washington Capitals play the NY Islanders in game 7 of their Stanley Cub Divisional Semifinal series tonight. D16 is thrilled (as am I)! We will be ROCKING THE RED at Verizon Center.

BA

C
C
Originally Posted By: BeginningAgain
I bought surprise tickets for D16 and I to see the Washington Capitals play the NY Islanders in game 7 of their Stanley Cub Divisional Semifinal series tonight. D16 is thrilled (as am I)! We will be ROCKING THE RED at Verizon Center.

Sorry for the hijack!

Have a good time BA but

GO ISLANDERS!

Me-70, D37,S36
B
B
Originally Posted By: Cadet

Sorry for the hijack!

Have a good time BA but

GO ISLANDERS!

Dang Cadet - I'm just not feeling the love here! grin Based on how this series has gone, I doubt there will be much love between the CAPS and Islanders tonight either. It's been a pretty well matched series.

BA

C
C
Originally Posted By: Cadet

Sorry for the hijack!

Have a good time BA but

GO ISLANDERS!

Dang Cadet - I'm just not feeling the love here! grin Based on how this series has gone, I doubt there will be much love between the CAPS and Islanders tonight either. It's been a pretty well matched series.

BA

Yea - I guess I must agree.

I was sincere about you having a good time though! grin

And Underdog knows that I will travel anywhere around the metropolitan area to view some sports, even volleyball, as a for instance.

Me-70, D37,S36
OP Offline
LOL, yes, I can vouch for him! You're both really great guys. But BA, Cadet's GF is an avid Isles fan...

Go Caps! grin

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
B
B
What a game!!! So glad I was there to see the CAPs win a game 7 - which doesn't happen for us very often. Sorry Cadet!! grin

My D16 was over the moon excited to have been there as well. Now it's time to beat the other NY team.

BA

C
C
What a game!!! So glad I was there to see the CAPs win a game 7 - which doesn't happen for us very often. Sorry Cadet!! grin

My D16 was over the moon excited to have been there as well. Now it's time to beat the other NY team.

BA

Yes it sounded very exciting, glad you had a good time.

Still I am not rooting for the Caps, GO RANGERS! smile smile

Me-70, D37,S36
OP Offline
Spoken like a true New Yorker! grin I'd expect no less, either.

I'm thinking my house is going to be a house divided for the next round. D21 gets home with her BF on Saturday, and they will be with me for 2 weeks. Given that he's from the Albany area, D21's BF is a die hard Rangers fan. I'm thinking that she doesn't hold the same loyalty to my former home team either. Well, unless she decides to be his spoiler. I, on the other hand, will be rooting for my former home team.

But can I say that I'm rooting for whoever wins this series to go all the way? I literally can't root for any of my western rivals. So either way, one of you is gonna get my support to the cup.

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
OP Offline
Quote:
What a game!!! So glad I was there to see the CAPs win a game 7

I saw how revved up the crowd was and thought of you. I know first hand how fun it is to be part of that kind of excitement. D21 and I went to Game 4 of the NLCS in 2007 and it's a memory that will stick with me forever. Glad you experienced it!

Bets

Albert Einstein
M
M
Hey, Bets, just wanted to let you know I've been thinking of you and hoping you're well.

Hugs...
Maybell

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard