Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
K
Karma12 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hey Mozza,

Thanks for the feed back. I do appreciate the male perspective. I Understand I may have seemed a bit hard on him. The reason I was was he had gone from texting multiple times a day to no contact for 48 hrs. Plus the last date was very awkward for me. I understand he may have been processing things but he also would have known that I was left wondering. If I had posted the messages he sent asking me to try again and how much he hoped I would. That he found me attractive and sexy ect you would understand my directness more. I don't think he's a bad guy. I think he's a guy with some issues. The last thing I need t deal with is another mans issues! Lol I just wanted to date and have fun. Oh well. Lol

I had another guy chat me up at the gym that I think is attractive and another one send me a message online that intrigued me. I'm taking my time and just enjoying my life right now. It would be nice to have it click with someone and one day it will.

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

Accept what is...let go of what was and have faith in what will be.
K
Karma12 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Mozza what did u mean about my perception of my STBX? Why would it change?

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

M
M
Originally Posted By: Karma12
Mozza what did u mean about my perception of my STBX? Why would it change?

I'm not saying anymore at the moment because I don't want to interfere in the process! wink

M39 D6 D3 (at S)
S 2014-09
D 2016-09

"You can't start a fire sitting around, crying over a broken heart" - Bruce Springsteen.
L
L
Hi Karma,
Sorry to hear about Mr Fireman going down the tubes. I do agree with Mozza that he seems clueless more than really disinterested. But you don't need that in your life! Plus the spelling thing... sorry but that just made my eyeballs bleed.

I like how direct you are sending that email to him. Very brave! In my experience it does help to be very brief when communicating with men though. I liked that you laid it all out there but I think my advice for the future would be to keep it to a few sentences. Just my two cents! Maybe the men here have other thoughts?

Good luck with the other prospects, Karma! I'll be following along! smile

Hugs, Lisa

K
Karma12 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi Lisa, you made me laugh with the "eyeballs bleed" . It really was hard to get past. All the texting with horrible spelling. I agree that brief is better with men. We first started chatting in January and met Feb 6 so I guess I had a lot to say. Lol Our first coffee date lasted three hours and our second date was two days later. He wanted me off the dating site and was telling me he couldn't believe I was single, he wanted to spent more time with me, he was really interested in me and thought I was amazingly beautiful....blah blah. This is the behaviour of someone comittment phobic. They try and sweep you off your feet and get you to connect with them and then once you do they disappear. No wonder I initially had my guard up. The reason I am glad this happened again with him is that I had blamed myself. I thought I had been too guarded at first. Especially since he told me I had been. He came back for round two fully interested again. Flirting with me like crazy. Asking me if I would try again and let my guard down. He behaved exactly the same way, only this time I was wiser. The good thing is it did help me cross that bridge from feeling married still to embracing being single. I will be following you too.

Mozza......you have definetly tweeked my interest....lol

On wards to bigger and better. It's a beautiful day today...I am happy to be alive.

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

L
L
Yeah Karma, he sounds like a confused fellow. I think you are better off without him and his rollercoaster of emotions. Issues... Run away from those while you can right? haha

Have a great day Karma! Hugs!

V
V
Plenty of fish left.

Ignore the shark, pass the catfish by, don't grab the eel, admire but don't touch the fighting fish and the shy silver crabs, never swim with jellyfish.

There are lovely angel fish and sparkling rainbow trout to add to your aquarium instead.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 04/20/15 11:56 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

K
Karma12 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hahaha....Love Love that post V. You made my day.

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

W
W
Where's the fire behind the smoke??!

K
Karma12 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Haha good one Wonka

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard