Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
sandi2 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Quote:
There's a difference between feeling guilty for setting the stage and feeling guilty for the affair,

Exactly! Thanks, NH, for your input. I think it carries more weight for the men to hear this from other guys who have experienced the same ordeal with a WW.

Is it fair to say that any LBS could misplace some of the guilt they feel, to cause them to believe they are responsible for the WAS's affair (or other wayward behaviors)? From what I have seen in some threads, it seems this follows shortly after they do the deep self-examination. Perhaps it is a response to those feelings of guilt, and they don't see the lines clearly?

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
S
sandi2 Offline OP
OP Offline
S

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
R
R
Sandi2 that's my very situation the wife owns the home, when she BD she moved upstairs with the kids so me in the MB was her choice , I've given her space and she's just used it to further develop her R with OM, I'm having a hard time making her fear any loss , want to practice tough love, but not sure how to without causing more problems and arguments (guess I should fear that things are already out of hand) would really appreciate it if you could read my post it has a back story and I'd really appreciate any advice you could lend to me, I'm new here but I've been glued to this thread about the WW for the last week thanks to cadet THANKS

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard