Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
B
B
Hey Wii - I saw the picture of your new friend. Very nice. Interesting that SDA contacted you after 15 months. It was my experience that old flames have a sixth sense when someone new is about to or has just come into your life. It threw me for a loop when it happened to me - but fortunately I listened to the part of my body that sits on top of my shoulders and made the right decision! grin

BA

W
OP Offline
W
You should see her in a dress BA...whew! I wouldn't say she's entered my life...she's on the outskirts looking in lol. I have no intention of letting SDA lady back into my life, my days of playing caregiver are done. That said, there was real affection between her and I and i will always value that...and miss it until it is replaced. When that will be, who knows. Right now, it's just nice to have a fellow Adventist who wants to get to know me better...and is under 80 lol Btw, she has an awesome voice, plays guitar and piano...and takes the best selfies I've ever seen lol.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
OP Offline
W
After chatting a bit tonight, AM messaged me her phone number "in case of emergency lol" Things are getting interesting smile

W
OP Offline
W
Btw, if anybody is on my FB page I've posted something that AM wrote a few years ago that I came across and I just loved it! I asked her if I could post it with one of my photos and she said ok. It shows the love affair she has with her music. Hope you like it to.

R
R
That is interesting Wii. My ex sent 2 friend request to my girl friend last week. I was like waaaaa? Only God knows what is up with them. And we got 9" of that crap and today is 13 degrees.

M 53
D 20
Separated 6/22/11 moved out 10/24
Together 26 yrs
Married 16
W Filed for D 7/21/11
Served 9/6/11
D final 8/28/12

“Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.”

John Wooden

W
OP Offline
W
Strange eh! SDA Lady won't bother me. I'm off to church soon. We have a choir practice at 9 am, Sabbath School, Divine Service, then Pastor and I are going to Agnes' place for lunch and then a World Day of Prayer service in the afternoon. I hope people don't start thinking Pastor and I are a couple lol...especially AM! She worked very late last night and texted me at 11 pm "Happy Sabbath. See u tommorow!" So Happy Sabbath everyone or happy Saturday, which ever works for you smile Gotta go.

W
OP Offline
W
I went to church today and sat in my usual spot and after a few minutes felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and there was AM leaning towards me, looking directly into my eyes and smiling...she has awesome eyes. Need I go on lol.

R
R
Hope she is a vegetarian also. Otherwise well u know.

M 53
D 20
Separated 6/22/11 moved out 10/24
Together 26 yrs
Married 16
W Filed for D 7/21/11
Served 9/6/11
D final 8/28/12

“Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.”

John Wooden

W
OP Offline
W
I doubt it...it's enough work for Filipina Adventists to have to give up pork let alone meat entirely smile Besides, if she's vegetarian how can she devour me lol? I'm just enjoying feeling that a lady actually wants to connect with me...when she sends or answers a text or a message I can see in her words that she's happy too. That's nice. Where this goes...who knows.

W
OP Offline
W
AM contacted me tonight in tears. She said that she was so happy today and then got home and her agency called to say her employers were complaining about her. She said she felt so hurt. She then told me she had to hang up cuz her employers just got home and they'd hear her. We texted for a bit and I just listened and empathized. She said she'd tell me the issues next Sabbath. I suggested we have lunch and that way we'd have the time and privacy to talk more. Anyway, I'm flattered that when she was hurting I was the person she wanted to talk to...but I also have to keep in mind my tendency to want to save women. Thank goodness we're not in a relationship lol. that makes it less tempting to rescue. This is her boat and she'll have to float it...I'm a friend with an ear and that's it. But that's all she seemed to want anyway. Goodnight dbers.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard