Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
G
G
Killer headache last night. Slept till crack of 10. Sniffing more think I might achieved something other than be on the couch.

Gaol to make it thru today with out a nap. Better than Friday, man all day naps!

Yeah, but I do have a free one to collect. Just haven't been able to pick it up, but things are moving now.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
E
edz Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Well son.....is staying a third night.

W had said she wasn't too well took her round a loaf and a treat g&t no pretending going on there she's streaming with cold no hassle with s staying night 3. Cooked roast chicken dinner and s ate both legs, potatoes and veg with an 8/10 rating which can't be bad from a ten year old.

More later...

M:44, W:46, S:10
M 13 years, T 15
BD:23/7/2014
W/S Moved to MIL: 23/7/2014
My new place: 21/11/2014
W/S back to flat 22/11/2014
W coming closer, talking 4/2015
Piecing 5/2015
Moving in again 6/2015
E
edz Offline OP
OP Offline
E
S in bath so have a few minutes to update.

So yes, this morning sent w a text saying I hoped she was feeling better and to let me know what sort of a time. She sent a jokey text back about being sat on by her cat and could I pick up a loaf, if s and I were happy no rush in him needing to be back. I asked should I sort out dinner and she sent that If I had other things to do let her know, I confirmed nope my day was all about s no issues, let me know if she needed the day to feel better but I wasnt trying to push the number of nights.

We had a couple of back and forths on her cat being daft BFT starting at 5am and being proded with a pillow before sulking on her cushion in the hallway and that s had been coughing and Ive given him a bit of cough medicine.

Didnt hear anything for a while so s and I got on with our day but I needed another set of pjs if he was staying tonight so we went out and got those along with the fixings for a roast chicken dinner. Took the above bread and G&T round for w and s had a hug from her - she didnt look well and has been in bed most of the day apparently - confirmed no she was happy with s staying and we'll work out whos doing what in the morning (working from home anyway).

Anyway kissed her on the forehead s gave her a big hug (or 3) and then we headed back. I wont be texting/emailing etc this evening unless she contacts me.

So whatever's going on in w's head it appears her fears over s and I have subsided. I turned up this afternoon without calling (not trying to catch her at anything just because we were on the way back from the supermarket) so she's unwell today, as to anything else, no idea but s is here night 3, first time Ive seen him this long since July smile

M 13 years, T 15
Piecing 5/2015
Moving in again 6/2015
J
J
smile

Both mid 30s, 2 young kids
BD 7sep14
XW moved on long ago, now living with OM1
D paperwork in progress
G
gan Offline
G
Yay Edz!!!

H 37 Me 36
Together 15 years
Married 5 years
No kids
BD Apr 2014
H moved out 2 Jun 2014
S
S
Hi Edz - 3 nights in a row! You wouldn't have thought that was possible a couple of months ago. Glad you've had a good weekend & keep up the good PMA! :-)

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
E
edz Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Thanks all nope would have thought no way would this have have happened even as close as just before Christmas. As I said no idea where w is in her mind and feelings but certainly she can't be hanging on to the concerns she had at least not to the same levels.

Well tucked s up and...you can all guess where I am right now (although may not be wise to let some of you have a free guess wink ) yes under the throw.

Well didn't get to the gym or swimming with everything else today but barely touched a chair today so plenty of exercise and gal with s. Also managed housework, fresh sheets on s's bed and mine, cooked a roast dinner and tomorrow's casserole as well as new clothes for s new bedding for s and a couple of new blue with subtle check shirts for me and a couple of dark crimson t shirts and tops.

Soo busy busy day. Can't believe its neatly ten at night!

I'm a happy daddy tonight, have money issues and id like a direction with other aspects of my life or at least some idea as to what w wants for her future but its all ok for this evening. S has a cough on the go which has me a little concerned but he's had some cough medicine, has no temp (yes made sure I have a thermometer - call me too organised) and apart from the cough has been in fine form.

Interesting that he's showing a lot of signs of independence that I dont remember showing until my teens, before bd I'd have exploded at some of the pushing he does from time to time (e.g. not coming off screens etc and saying yes ok I'm off when he's not) normal stuff for his age, no stress now, just had a calm conversation, we discussed it and moved on no fuss.

I noticed he says I love you daddy a lot now, just reassure him when he does and lots of hugs. He seems a happy munchkin. There's undoubtedly a lot of processing going on but he seems happy.

Anyway been a good day, good weekend. Had s since 5:30 friday. I wonder what impossibility will change next? And no, no expectations just curiosity wink

M 13 years, T 15
Piecing 5/2015
Moving in again 6/2015
R
R
Time with your S sounds fantastic. Really glad for you and S. Take care. Rd

V
V
Edz

Just time darling Edz and S, just takes time

Let it unfold in time.

Really happy for Edz, S and of course W

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

E
edz Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Well its monday.

And so begins day 4 with s.

Texted w this morning to ask was she feeling better and asked her was she coming around or should i come round later on or something else?

She texted back later was better for her as shes still not too well.

So showered, shaved, sorted myself and then made s breakfast (only black coffee for me since its a weekday - no food till tonight). Turned on the laptop to work from home and its stuck needing an override password for its security. Now a. I can get this sorted over the phone but b. i have small one right here c. this me 180d on work over all and d. if theres such a thing as signs this is a biggie.

Called my collegue (my boss has been reshuffled and hes off anyway) and used a leave day short notice. Called w (who sounds god awful this morning) and said dont worry get yourself back to bed and feel better Ive got s for today.

So, day 4.

We're off to the library shortly (although s is a little reluctant to leave the house, warmth and tv screens) and then see what else we can do today.

No idea if w sees all this as a good thing but she's happy with him being here and with me, s is happy to be with me and Im with him so any positivity on db with m is great and all but not the the most important thing in play.

smile

M 13 years, T 15
Piecing 5/2015
Moving in again 6/2015
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis