Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
L
hey 2,

Reading over your situation your wife is in serious depression like mine and many others here. You may want to move your thread over to the MLC portion of the forum. Most everyone there is dealing with a depressed spouse. There is a lot more activity on that forum and you find a great group of people over there.

Twisting on Life's Rope
Me53
W53
M20
D21 D19 D16
BD 2-2013
D final 1-2015
B
B
Hi 2! So great to read an update. I have been thinking about you.

Although it was hard to see your son's reaction to your question.. I think it's great that you asked them. It gave him a chance to cry freely.. And more importantly, for you to know how much he has really been hurting. It is so very heartbreaking isn't it?

I feel you on the time... I turned 40 this year and thought to myself.. I am getting old. I sometimes feel jealous of the young girls in their 20's and early 30's because they have so much to look forward to. On the other hand, I feel like there is less pressure.. No timeline..

Reading your description of your wife and her signs of depression makes me wonder if I am depressed. I'm happy to hear your update. I do want to hear more. I think we need a reunion. "Our story, 3 years later". Lol!

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
OP Offline
Hey BF! Almost a year since your post and I just noticed it was on my birthday last year. Coincidence?

Depression is a tricky thing. I think we all go through it from time to time. I hope you are feeling better. D seems to be doing a little better. She changed her therapist as well as her psychiatrist and very likely her medication.

I'm ready for a reunion! Come on down! whistle

Me51 W53 S17 S14
M22 T25
Bomb-9/11; A-11/11; I move out 11/11

It's easy to find our bottom, it is our top that requires cultivation.

Every rough spot adds to our emotional constitution. -Barney Fife
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard