Question answered.

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
J
J
Thats a really good list of things to convey. Your H would have to be very foolish or very scared not choose you.

I'd like to have had something more insightful to say.

Both mid 30s, 2 young kids
BD 7sep14
XW moved on long ago, now living with OM1
D paperwork in progress
G
GoatGal Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Maybell,

That comment went over my head once...twice...still going...CAN

YOU. HEAR. ME. NOW?

???

Don't get it.

Me 54 Him 63
M 23 T 29
0 Kids
Funny Farm of Rescues
12/12 OW--
5/13 ILYBINILWY: A denied
9/13 Proof OW: ENDED
2/14 Got D papers on my BD
I kicked him out for my sanity
9/14 He wants to "talk"?

G
GoatGal Offline OP
OP Offline
G
UPDATE, Y'all!

This Goddess of the Goats is going to be hitting' the trail for a few days.
She will be out roaming the western mountains where her flexibility and dancing skills will be put to the test in incredible ways with wonderful people and amazing music.

I feel certain that you are in good hands with all the vets on this board so I will not feel guilty for being MIA until next week.

No worries, I will be back, maybe with a few tall tales to tell around the campfire. smile

You can bet I will be working my Mojo!
("But it just don't work on GUBU!")
--------------------------------------------------------------

And--- H's electric razor has now appeared downstairs!
I am guessing it's a back-up because he would be using it daily, but still.
It has joined the ranks of shirts, ties, pants, and outerwear that slowly have accumulated again.

Hmmmmmm......

Keep on Bustin'!!!!

Your Pal,

The Goat Gal

Me 54 Him 63
M 23 T 29
0 Kids
Funny Farm of Rescues
12/12 OW--
5/13 ILYBINILWY: A denied
9/13 Proof OW: ENDED
2/14 Got D papers on my BD
I kicked him out for my sanity
9/14 He wants to "talk"?

W
W
Hey GGG,

Set fire to the dance floor, girl!!!

Electric razor?? Hmmmmm......very interesting. Is it the time of the year to shear sheep??

G
GoatGal Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Looks like it, Wonka, looks like it.

He has not had a razor here since I kicked him out. So it's...odd.

I forgot to mention that he has a second phone charger here too now.

All his farm/work clothes are here too.

(Makes sense, he has no other farm to tend, no heifers to inseminate! And yes, that was a deliberate "Freudian Slip" about the "Endowments" smile )

Up until now, I noticed he was keeping "extra" clothes hanging on a bar in his truck, like a traveling salesman. I had wondered about that.

Got into the "Stinkin' Thinkin'" as you like to call it.

Is he staying somewhere overnight and needs fresh clothes for work? That rattled around in my head for awhile.

Then I decided that it just as well could be stuff he wanted to take to the dry cleaners.
Which, as it turns out, was true for some of the items. But they came from the dry cleaners into our basement. Makes no sense considering he doesn't live here and doesn't go to work from here, or hasn't but once in over a year now.

He is also weird about food. I asked him today while I was at the store if he wanted me to pick anything up. He said "no thanks".
I guess he assumes he will eat whatever I have here for myself.

A bit annoying, that ^^^, because I no longer shop for two. He ends up eating things I bought for myself. He does earn the money to pay for it, but I'd like to know if he is going to eat my one Veggie Lasagna that I planned for my dinner when I get home.

*sigh* Small things, really. But he never brings food here, doesn't seem to eat much of anything except coffee and some hummus. Stranger and stranger....

Anyhow. He will be staying here the next few nights while I am gone, and after he leaves on Monday I will explore the basement for any new items that might have appeared in my absence.

Onward and Upward!

----(G)GGG

M
M
Oh, sorry. There's a festival happening this weekend and one of the vendors there is The Groggy Goat, so I thought, hey, my GoatGal is pretty crafty and how many goats are there in this part of the world anyway? But I guess... More than a couple. smile sorry for being cryptic. Was just hoping kismet might bring us together.

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
D
D
GGG- catching up on your sitch and it sounds like there's some movement on the farm, huh?
I love the list you wrote- going to put that in my references list!

Enjoy your time away and dance like crazy smile

Me 41 H 40
M 20 T 23
S 19,16, 8 D 13
BD1 dec 2012 not sure going to work
BD2 sep 2013 seeking a D
Filed oct 2013, D Feb 2015
Life is about daring greatly, about being in the arena- Brene Brown
N
N
hey goat girl-

wo0w- you are doing some heavy-dutythinking out there. sooo many things you say are true for me also - it doesn't surprise me since i've seen over and over how we all seem to experience the same idiosyncracies (sp) with these mlc folks.

it's so icky- the not wanting you to do anything for him. i see that too- it's there - we've lived together so long- we'd have to be nuts not to notice out -of-character things.

i don't think it's mind-reading on your part.(necessarily)

30 or 40 years is a long time with anyone - you just know what is happening with someone you've spent your life with.

oh well- i just wanted to sayb yeah- i sure hear ya and it does make me feel a bit better to hear someone else say allllllll the same things.

I don't even have the juice for a response other than to say you sound good- and i'm glad of that.

i am seriously on cruise. i can tell after this past year- i'm too "tired" mentally to deal. i'm just tryin to float thru the holidays without making any sudden moves. i don't think i'm particularly depressed or anything- just honestly emotionally worn out. keeping the peace and stfu-ing is my only way to remain detached and unentangled in "junk" here and around my sisters. everyone seems pretty nuts and scrappy to me. a land of edgy women who are unhappy with no one to blame - pocket analysis. no extra charge.

no big expectatiopns- will be happy if there are no upsets with any sisters or relatives or h either. i want harmony and that is all. i hope you have it as well- i hope your thanksgiving goes well and you manage to enjoy it.

i better go clean - that being said- we're hosts this year and not a darn thing done, clean or purchased.

woo hoo

xxo

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard