Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
G
G
Yeah, I really related. To both you guys ^ there. Child been painful. He's had new phone and old phones smashed.

He looks after nothing, then spews at me.

I would love to giggle with you behind the spew shield.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
G- doesn't a spew shield sound amazing?!

What and interesting night!

First, I got a text from xh this am....

xh: What time does d13 get out of basketball? I will pick her up daily.

Holy wtf???!!! OK, so he has not done anything like that in a year!!! Like, seriously? That came out of left field??????

Donno if he is looking for a reason to get away from his house? Donno if he is trying to connect before baby?
Donno if he is ..... well..... donno.... don't care, I guess.

Me: today- 6pm @ [xxschool] I have the nov sched at home

xh: ok. ty.

Now, this is where I had some fun. Xh always hated text "lingo". He would get annoyed and start hatin. Well, almost a year ago when he started texting me like he was a teenager (or a 20 year-old, I called him out. He seemed embarrassed and I just busted his chops. Something so simple, he would have never texted ty, and I had joked specifically about that. He hadn't done it since... so not him)
So today he texted that. It bothers me bc I know it comes from her. Buuuuutttt.... I don't want to got there anymore...

me: Zp

xh: zp?

I didn't respond...zp means nothing. I just found it funny.

M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Xh picked up d13 today. I wasn't home. I was out. I called d13 after she should have been home. xh and d13 were sitting in the driveway talking. D13 was showing him videos of her life, bc, well... he knows nothing about it. I called her to check in... from a crowd... she is so smart. She didn't even say, "Where are you?" or anything like that. She just said that she was in the driveway with dad and she'd call me when she got inside.

Xh apparently asked about our dog, which he hasn't really seen in a year. Poor dog misses him.

Xh is picking up d13 tomorrow to take her to the movies. He apparently has learned that if he wants to see her, he has to start from the bottom. He is going to see whatever she wants with any friend she wants! Not normal!!

S
S
OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

If I could increase font size, I'd be at a 48. Or 60. OMG, Mighty!!!

First, picking up D13?? What the whattttt????? Ummmm..... Yeah. Oh HE!! Yeah somebody don't wanna be at the house with preggerz McGee.

Don't care either....but it's fun to think and say. So why not.

And, ummmmm...zp???? You crack me the frick up. Zp.

Dying.

You're awesome. Thank you for that. And for keeping up with the ridiculousness. I feel better knowing there are amazing women who get it. Like you. And I'm sorry you have to get it, but, you know.... Glad you're here. I would not have known such a superhuman were it not for this.....nonsense.

(((((((Zp hugs)))))))

U
U
Ok, I just spit out my hot chocolate at the ZP. Loooovee it. LOL! But we all know I have a sick sense of humor. I mean, making clothes for his cell phone like I did. wink

Mighty, you are gonna be ok.

M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Another interesting thing...

A girl I grew up with... She is a year older than me. She married really young and has 4 daughters. One s17 age and one d13 age. They are all friends. Another d in my class (for 2rs) then a really young one.

Anyway.. I've known her forever. A really nice family. Over a year ago, I'd heard she left her husband and blah, blah, blah...

He was really upset. He cried to my mom saying he never thought this would happen to his fam...

Blah, blah.... I wondered if she was going though some mlc or something...

Today we had a meeting. She was as sweet as ever, but I noticed the bags under her eyes, how tired she looked, and how unhappy she seemed. She even stated the overwhelming guilt she felt for leaving. Wow....

Different perspective, but same guilt...

S
S
uR.... Where is that cell-phone-fashion website?? You could make mega-MLC-moolah. $$$$

Yeah, uR...zp is something you would have TOTALLY done. Not gonna lie....I just know how you loved that one!

Spitting hot chocolate is awesome!! ....wasn't T a coffee spitter? grin

Yeah, she's alright, that Mighty.

U
U
Shining, back in the day on here, they used to joke about how there should be an MLC store....with my cell phone clothes and patience shovels because I was always telling people they need to dig in for more patience. LOL!

Yes, T was a coffee spitter. wink

M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Haha... so glad you guys get my sense of humor. What a joke, right? I thought it was funny. My mom, who comes once a week to volunteer in my room was there. I was laughing when I sent it. She was like, OK you need to focus now.... I was like c'mon it's awesome. She would have sent something so different... on another level.... She has yet to say a word to her "son" in a year! Poor babe, she needs to come here to learn how to deal with this mess!

I had a great day! Had fun, some downers... but focusing on lifting it up!! Love that I don't take that seriously... and that xh heard me from a "night out" while he sat in my driveway talking to d13... but it made me sad that that's all they have... boooooo!

K
kml Offline
K
Zp......lolol!

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard