Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Wonka #2500870 10/26/14 08:18 PM
W
Wonka Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Ruminating....more info to add here.

This morning was an interesting one because I woke up and was able to recall my dream very clearly. Here we go....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In one scene, I am talking to MIL (Ms. Wonka's mom) who tells me in exact those words, "I hear rumors flying that you two are getting back together."

My response: "It is all up to her"

Another scene...

Ms. Wonka stands beside a Queen bed that I am sleeping in and bends over to kiss my left cheek ever so lightly. Stirring sleepily, I prop up myself on my right elbow and then reach up to Ms. Wonka and kiss her right cheek.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interesting....very interesting indeed.

crazy smile cool

Wonka #2500904 10/26/14 10:12 PM
B
B
Wonka, thanks, I do like you pretty in pink cabana. Do you serve mojitos? I’m a big fan.

Drumroll indeed! What a development! I cannot remember all your threads, but for some reason I have this feeling that you were gradually moving towards this event in your thoughts and your posts. Can't wait for your updates on the meeting Ms. Wonka for "coffee", LOL.

These dreams might actually come true one day. Keep dreaming, Wonka. Then put your dreams in a pink bubble and send them to the universe... I’m serious. I’ve read about this mediation technique in one of the books. I don’t know why “pink” bubble, but I like the idea.

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
G
G
Wow, coffee!

I feel like fire works or brass band would have been just the ticket. Almost mlc we need to talk, and then not do it. It's funny how they operate.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
Ggrass #2501204 10/27/14 08:34 PM
G
G
I WON! I WON! I WON!

Wait---what did I "win", exactly?

And when do I get it?

I could use a little picker-upper at the moment. smile

---(G)GGG

Me 54 Him 63
M 23 T 29
0 Kids
Funny Farm of Rescues
12/12 OW--
5/13 ILYBINILWY: A denied
9/13 Proof OW: ENDED
2/14 Got D papers on my BD
I kicked him out for my sanity
9/14 He wants to "talk"?

GoatGal #2501206 10/27/14 08:38 PM
G
G
Did I hear "CASH"?

I was re-reading the disclaimer:

"A trip to Aruba on DB airlines (that would be first class, right?)
"at a villa" (private, I assume?)
"with a personal chef and butler." (Good looking and single, I hope.)

How long do I have to cash this in and how long is my stay?

Because with 50K burning a hole in my pocket I might want to extend this for "mental health reasons."

And can I bring my crabby little mutt with me?

smile

Me 54 Him 63
M 23 T 29
0 Kids
Funny Farm of Rescues
12/12 OW--
5/13 ILYBINILWY: A denied
9/13 Proof OW: ENDED
2/14 Got D papers on my BD
I kicked him out for my sanity
9/14 He wants to "talk"?

GoatGal #2503265 11/02/14 09:26 PM
W
Wonka Offline OP
OP Offline
W
GGG,

You can take your "Hot Stuff" there anytime and ride him! blush blush

Bets,

It's now on! The Pats-Broncos game is now on. May the best QB win...

cough, cough

We know it's the better looking one.

My team wins, you send me a bottle of amaretto. If yours wins, I'll send you a Scotch bottle.

Deal??! smile

Wonka #2506654 11/12/14 02:34 PM
W
Wonka Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Gang,

Here's the update ya'all have been waiting. In short, very anti-climatic.

Texted Ms. Wonka on meeting place which was in the hotel lobby. I ran inside quickly to use the restroom prior to seeing Ms. Wonka and ran right into her as she came out of the elevator on the way to the restroom. Just gave her a quick hug.

After I came out of the restroom, I went to the lobby area and saw Ms. Wonka sitting in a chair waiting for me. Then we proceeded to head outside. I could tell that Ms. Wonka was visibly nervous. To calm her down, I started chatted and spoke to her about the football stadium that was directly across from her hotel.

Then we walked to a restaurant next door to the hotel. Then we sat down and ordered our drinks. We chatted about general stuff and she talked about her work for the first time. We talked a bit about our family members and some about our interests. At one point, Ms. Wonka slipped OW's name in the convo. Whatever.

After we finished up, we walked back to the hotel and then we hugged outside of the hotel's front doors. Then I took off.

My thoughts immediately afterward was that I had loved this woman deeply at one point and I feel absolutely nothing for her now. Ahhh...what a nice awakening moment. I am officially at the indifference stage. The next day, Ms. Wonka texted saying how nice it was to see me although it was very brief. Since then, I have not once thought about her.

I guess this encounter was our 'closure'...so to speak. On many levels, it was very liberating to me.

Onward to bigger and better things! I have this gut feeling that The One is just around the corner waiting for our meeting. It is now up to the Universe to align the stars to make it happen. grin

Wonka #2506692 11/12/14 04:20 PM
Quote:
My thoughts immediately afterward was that I had loved this woman deeply at one point and I feel absolutely nothing for her now. Ahhh...what a nice awakening moment. I am officially at the indifference stage. The next day, Ms. Wonka texted saying how nice it was to see me although it was very brief. Since then, I have not once thought about her.

I'm absolutely thrilled for you, Wonka. I think *that* is the fairy tale ending I would have written for you.

Happy, happy dance. And big hugs.

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
M
M
Wow, what a big move forward! I'm glad you had the chance to put that to bed and are free to live your happy ending... whatever it turns out to be. Or happy beginning? Beginnings are lovely. smile

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
Maybell #2506763 11/12/14 07:05 PM
G
G
Yay, Wonka. So happy that you got what you needed to know. Sending you one of my world famous. (Maybe house famous) margaritas:-)

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard