Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
W
OP Offline
W
...and she just fav'd me. I draw quality!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
W
Hey Froggy,

Have you found your own Miss Piggy yet??! wink

W
OP Offline
W
Oh yeah, get this one who just messaged me, "I like your striking smile and can easily make an angel with one wing go extra mile. I like the spark of your smile and that's the first thing i search for in a friend to be.You are smiling like a star there and your profile image is absolutely .i normally don't send message to someone i don't know but your smile was sooo contagious I couldn't resist." and then she gives me her cell number and email address. Do guys really fall for this sh!t? I'm thinking Eastern European hooker!

W
W
Or it originated from Africa. I know of a woman who was seriously catfished from her so-called "BF" who she's never met and forked over $3,000 because he got stuck and couldn't fly to the USA.

I tried to talking her out of it...but she was seriously "in love" and felt bad that he got stuck there. Pshaw!!!! C'mon...get real.

W
OP Offline
W
You mean I shouldn't have sent her money? I paid her to go away lol.

W
W
Well...there's always that option! grin

S
S
Seriously. There are so many crazies out there. And Catfish. If it seems too good to be true - it probably is. It amazes me how many intelligent people get duped because they are so desperate to be "loved".
Run, don't walk from these people. Seems like the women you are meeting at church, coffee shop etc are far better options.

Barb

W
OP Offline
W
Speaking of ladies from church, I never told you guys about my adventure with Church Lady. At the harvest dinner two weeks ago my two girls agreed to accompany me...awesome! When we arrived we went into the church and sat in the pews, they were showing an online sermon while we waited for dinner to be served downstairs. Church Lady sees us and breaks into a huge smile and picks up her stuff to come sit with us...awesome again. She tells me how beautiful my girls are and introduces herself to them. She then says "you girls are so beautiful. You must have a very pretty mother. You couldn't get those looks from him" Huh? My friends think now that she's perfect for me lol. I replied "were born mean or did you have to work at it?"
Btw, I have got some nice emails from ladies online...two yesterday but if it ain't there it ain't there. I just see this as an option that isn't costing me much. We shall see.

W
OP Offline
W
that's "were you born mean or did you have to work at it"...she did apologize later (she told my girls that she thought she maybe went to far, thought I was mad at her and she would apologize) and had dinner with us...so all ended well lol. She's a character!

S
S
Wii: What do the girls think of her? Of any of the women you have dated? Sometimes our kids can be a pretty good judge of character.

Barb

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard