Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
G
OP Offline
G
No apologies!!! I think Tina Fey is adorable. How fitting that Is Shining's celebrity twin. And your celebrity look a like is who, Might???

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
M
M
I've been told Sarah Jessica Parker. Its funny when others make comments about her looks (usually not good) I laugh bc I've been told that for many years. I can see maybe a little, but not entirely.

G
OP Offline
G
I love SJP. In it's natural state, I have similar hair. Lucky you. She's a cutie!

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
M
M
Ummm.... hello? Drew Barrymore?! Adorable!! Now I could totally see you rockin' the maxi!

T
T
GB - you sound so good and ready to just move on - so proud of you after 9 months. And with 3 kids - me too - it is a crazy life and i have to repress my anger from taking over but then think I am just grateful to have them - they really do light up my life. Please keep posting and let us know how your new chapter takes effect. It is still so surreal at times to think of a future without my H but I think it is peeking through the clouds a little more with each passing day.

P
P
You sound great GB!!!

me: 47, W:49
M 16.5 years
T 17 years
Three kids - D17,D14, S13
Heart 2 heart about M 11/8/13
Bomb drop 11/29/13
W moved out 12/5/13
I Retained L 2/20/14
D filed 3/17/14
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks Mighty, Tuff and Paul. Because I never want anyone to miss a good laugh, I asked xh not to bring kids back until 4 as house was being shown. They were back at 2:45. He said they wanted to come home, s4 was cranky , and his phone was dead and needed to charge it. Alrighty then.

Here is the laugh. D9 was texting me last night that her Dad said when we moved he wanted to move closer to us. He lives 5 minutes from us now. Internally I was wondering If he is thinking next door,? I didn't respond to her text and then she sent a text saying he wouldn't mind living next door or across the street. Yes. That's exactly what I would love. I said nothing to D.

Last edited by Georgiabelle; 09/14/14 09:07 PM.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
M
M
Oh my gosh... can you imagine?! Maybe he wants to keep tabs on you?! Or have easy access for dropping off the kids as needed. Maybe he wants you to babysit during his time with the kids!

I perish the thought!

G
OP Offline
G
Mighty,

Since xh moved out, we've had exactly one conversation. Since that time, I've always been pleasant. I made a decision that I would treat him like any other friendly acquaintance. I bake cookies and if you are in my house, I will offer you one. He told me after BD that he wished I had an affair while we were m (what???) and all
kinds of crazy stuff. Nothing indicates he thinks about me, ever thought about me, has ever questioned his decision or anything of the sort. However, (and this is mind reading) I would be wiling to bet my booty that he hasn't thought that (gasp) I might consider a R with someone in the future. Xh has a tendency to think no further than the top of his nose. Oh well:-)

I've been furiously making the house look like one of those options on House Hunters. If only I could blindfold everyone coming in for a look see,,,

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
A
A
Ha! My H said he hoped the older couple that lives next door would die so he could buy that house and our daughter could run back and forth between the two homes. I told him I wasn't interested in watching women come and go from his place, and that he probably wouldn't want to see men coming and going from my place. What kind of delusional state do these men live in? And hello? Wishing our neighbors dead? Who is this person?!

At least you got a little chuckle out of it. Sure, let him move close by and see you GAL and dating!

M: 43 H: 39
D: 14
Married 15 Together 16
BD: 6/2014
S: 8/2014
OW revealed 10/2014
Instigated dissolution 12/2014, in progress
So over it!
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard