Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16
W
OP Offline
W
...and I was attending no church when I met my wife but we started going to a Unitarian church later on...after I apparently crushed her faith (according to her) I was born Disciples of Christ but raised in the United Church.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
OP Offline
W
Wonka, Asian women have an appeal but I prefer Filipino women because they are very Americanized...they know the same music, tv shows that I do and grew up with. They know our food, they get sarcasm and irony. They're funny and feisty. They also say some of the most beautiful things any women could say to a man. That said, yes there are differences that can be issues...they come from a very communal type culture where family is everything...and you better respect her family or you're toast! They send lots of money home...so live with it. And my god, they love to clean lol. My best friend has dated a couple of Filipino ladies (he dates them because they're the only ones that reply to him online) and he asked me not too long ago "What's with Filipina's and cleaning" I said "has she cleaned your apartment yet" he said "not yet, but she wants to!" Their culture says you clean and cook for your man to show you love him. When you bring a Filipina home and she says "I wanna do it" she's talking about cleaning your place lol. When SDA lady came to my place for the first time...she cleaned my garbage can, she even put it in the shower. So yes, you have to be aware and tolerant of some things and they can be a problem if you don't talk about them. Anyway, haven't met a blond Filipina yet but if I do I'll send her directly to you lol. Gotta go, I'm making a vegetarian meat loaf for church tomorrow. It's International Day...I'm in the North American group which consists of four. Thanks for dropping by.

W
OP Offline
W
Wow, I checked out some of the Caucasian ladies, while waiting for my meatless meatloaf to cool, and I have no idea where they find time to date. They're all so busy travelling and living at the gym...or kayaking. I'm exhausted from just reading about their active lifestyles. Whew, gotta lie down. (But they all seem to have cars...I like that)

S
S
Wii,

I hope you find a nice woman (of any culture) who truly appreciates your sense of humour. Because you ARE funny! (I say that in a nice way). You always make me laugh. (well, unless I'm crying).
Kayaking! Ha! Maybe they're hanging out at SunFun Cottages. Did I tell you I bought 2 Kayaks? Seems everyone expects them.
Anyway - I just stepped out of my box and sent my first PayPal Invoice. I survived!

Barb

W
OP Offline
W
You're gonna be inundated with single women wanting to vacation at SunFun Cottages! My best friend once dated a lady who listed "kayaking" as an interest...It turned out that she'd kayaked once at her cousins cottage lol. Good job with the Paypal...you're growing!
Btw, I'm thinking of messaging a sweet little black RN...WTH is lovers rock reggae anyway?

W
OP Offline
W
...and she has a car, which is all that really matters.

W
OP Offline
W
"If you describe yourself as a few extra pounds or more importantly your friends describe you as having a few extra pounds, we are not a match. If I run into you on the perimeter of the grocery store I would say hello.......I would not date you."
Oh, where have you been all my life...I must have missed you while I was hanging out in the Cheetos section! OMG.

W
OP Offline
W
Wow, hot night on the old profile front," I am the goddess of Love, Beauty and Pleasure."... yes,but do you bowl ten pin?

W
OP Offline
W
Thought of the day from my 82 year old American church friend Agnes, "When I was a kid I used to think that when Jesus came back we'd all become white" OMG, I'm beginning to understand why I stick with Asians lol.

W
OP Offline
W
I had a wonderful day at church today. It was our International Day celebration and I've never seen so much vegetarian food from so many cultures in the same place at the same time. Awesome feast. I had a nice chat with the Pastor's wife, who'd said she wanted to hear my story a few weeks ago at the campfire meeting. Church Lady was there and we chatted briefly a couple of times. She approached me to compare what we had on our plates and to make sure I tried the Filipino food she made. My meatless meatloaf turned out well, I was pleased. Nice day. Tonight I'm going to Voldy's (so much for the nice day) to meet with D20 "who has been slacking in her job hunt and we need to tighten up with her" She had a job interview at American Eagle a week ago and they said they'd let her know by Wednesday, they were doing reference checks on the candidates. She was very excited and positive about the interview, so we shall see.

Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard