Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Mighty #2476591 08/07/14 03:18 AM
L
L
HMMMM...the plot thickens.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
LoisB #2476632 08/07/14 07:51 AM
B
B
As the nurse said - anything is possible! Sounds like there is a good chance that it could be xbf's child. Many people go on having sex even if they are splitting up (as we know from these boards)

But do not be the one to point it out. Your h clearly wants to be going around fathering children in his present state of mind - sign of youth and virility right? In fact I think your saying anything is more likely to cause him not to consider the real possibilities. Say nothing and he might work it out himself, eventually.

beatrice #2476781 08/07/14 03:47 PM
K
kml Offline
K
Or suggest to a friend or family member that THEY bring it up to him. He may be mad, but someone needs to plant that seed in his brain.

beatrice #2476794 08/07/14 04:22 PM
M
M
Hey, remember Michael Douglas? He was always getting Katherine Z pregs and bragging about it and how "virile" he was! Funny how now they are Splitsville!

Matt165 #2476956 08/08/14 02:23 AM
B
B
Mighty, thanks for posting on my thread again. You give so much support to everybody while being in such a difficult situation. I cannot even imagine the feelings you are experiencing knowing about ow and her pregnancy. You are a strong woman.

I’ve been reading you thread for a while, and I cannot figure your H out. Moving in with a young woman who has a child, producing another child (not even known if it is his.) He is starting his life over pretty much. If there is an awakening one day, it is going to be awful for him. It seems like both of them kind of acted on impulse, everything was so quick. It is going to be a hard crush.

Stay strong. I’m sending you some good vibes in return to yours.

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks Bright!!!

Whew! What a day! Well first, I just went out for a little bit, which was so good. It was nice to get out and be around friends. I didn't stay late bc my friend is traveling tomorrow morning and my son was our driver. So funny, we had fun.

First, I talked to hww's x! Yeo-za! It was very interesting. Lots discussed, maybe I will post later. I don't have the emotional capacity to get into right now. However, he has not been with her for awhile and, according to him, there is no way that is his baby. He was not even really aware that she was preg. He guessed bc he saw her mom on fb holding a baby girl's outfit this week stating how excited she was. What a way for him to find out, huh? I just want to tell her, well it's really NOT so exciting for everyone since he's married with children. And "daddy's" kids would be sick to see that! So, there it is... he's having a little girl. PUKE! I wonder if they will raise a little home-wrecker? or if they will tell her she was conceived while "daddy" was married to someone else. OK, I know, not nice. It so CCCCRRRRRRRAAAAAAZZZZZZYYYYYYYY!!! And to think, when I first started reading these boards, I thought, "Geez, my sitch isn't that bad." Now I'm the drama series of the site! What a mess.

So, I guess it's my h's baby. I guess he fits into the "anything can happen" group. Karma? Hww's x told me she had miscarriage last June (with him) and that she wanted a baby so badly. I wonder if that was their "plan." When h told kids it wasn't true he had a v, I thought it was so bizarre. Maybe, she said she wanted one, and he said OK (not telling her about v sitch), thinking he really wouldn't get her preg, but mislead, only to backfire. OK-mindreading!

But, I did find out he did go on vacation with her in May. A week long cruise, and her family may have gone too. But it was def with her and her son (yet she didn't want him to take a trip in feb this his wife and HIS KIDS!)

OMG, what world is he living in? He's not on another planet; he's in another universe!

Hww's xbf gave impression that nothing was ever good enough. Nice car, house, etc, but never enough, including another baby. Well....... it sounds like she just wanted the fantasy, and boy, they are in for it. Both selfish, wanting this dream... reality should set in, right? I mean, how long can two selfish people survive? Even with a baby.... maybe it is just survival at this point. Although, maybe two shallow people will be as happy as they ever will be in a situation like this.

I feel so detached at this point. I have compartmentalized the situation. I don't know this person; my h is long gone. The life he is living is nothing I want anything to do with.

It's funny because it seems like often, strong girls get into r's with controlling men. I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but girls who don't take crap from people, tend to take lots of crap from their man. Well, that was me. I have been afraid to totally gal or detach bc I have felt the "iron fist."
I have released that. I no longer care what he says. I can talk to whomever I please. He got someone pregnant while married to me. A girl walked around for 4 months, carrying my husbands baby, when I didn't even know she existed.

Mighty #2476966 08/08/14 02:57 AM
M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
OMG, you guys... I smashed the screen on my iphone tonight. Seriously... it stinks! its only a couple months old. UGH! I don't like it!

AJ.... where are you?????? Have you given up on me???????????

Mighty #2476971 08/08/14 03:06 AM
L
L
Hey Mighty,

I'm here. Take a deep breath. You received a lot of info today.

What can you do for yourself tonight to take care of yourself?

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
beatrice #2476977 08/08/14 03:11 AM
M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: beatrice
Your h clearly wants to be going around fathering children in his present state of mind - sign of youth and virility right?

I don't know, bea, Our relationship/communication is pretty much non-existent since 2nd bd. My impression is that he is not thrilled with the idea. He seems to be going along because he does not know what else to do. I could be completely wrong. I just don't see it. Other's don't either. He really didn't want more kids. My impression is that he is walking the walk right now. I think he is walking the plank. I'm so serious when I ask this: can that last forever?

Mighty #2476980 08/08/14 03:16 AM
M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi Heather. I'm ok. Reeling.... Thanks for reaching out. I am not sure about tonight.... I'm in bed, but WIDE AWAKE! Yup, literally and Katy Perry style. I don't know what to do. I feel bad for hww's x, too. They are really sooooooo selfish. They will probably eat each other alive.

I am so bummed about my phone....

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard