Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
B
B
I sure this must be hard on his parents. I am sure my H parents, especially his mother also think my H is a fool. I know in my H case his parents have said their peace and now they cant say anything and have to pretend everything is fine.

Your H is missing out on so much.

I know that its quite common now to start school in August but I am just curious what the reasoning is in that? still seems so strange to me.

----
M 39
H 35
D5,D4
M 4
T 9
ILYBNILWY 5/18/11
Left 7/11/11
Divorced 12/1/13

G
OP Offline
G
Actually, some schools started last week. They like to make sure the kids are extra toasty:-) School gets out before Memorial Day and the kids have a modified version of yr round school. They get fall, winter and spring breaks.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
G
OP Offline
G
Goat Gal and Matt, I think there was a conversation on your thread(GG) that was very entertaining. I heard something today that reminded me of that very lively thread (think it was locked). OW said that h had been living his life by following his heart and his heart had crapped all over him. She's said she's showing him how to think with his brain. Is that what we are calling it now? Sage advice from a college student whose never been married, has no kids, no job, whose mother is an erotic storyteller, and whose dad has multiple accusations of inappropriate behavior with minors. Yes, when you are in MLC, these are the kind of people you allow to influence your life decisions:-)

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
G
G
My h ow, is a smart educated woman, she's a day care supervisor!

Mlc second childhood anyone? Lol grinhe's been well and truely behaving like a child.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
W
W
Originally Posted By: Georgiabelle
Kids had a great first day at school and we are having a 3 day weekend away to a drum roll.....theme park !

Hey...the water logs are the best! laugh

G
OP Offline
G
Oh, those darn themepark rides make me anxious, Wonka. However, gotta continue to do what makes me a wee bit uncomfortable :-). I am terrified if heights and road all of those rides atop the Stratosphere in Vegas. I feel like that should have conquered my fears.

I snuck a peak at my new commission structure and in the words of Lady Gaga, I had to break out into "Applause." Giddy. Love. Gotta keep this up.

H sent me a text this am that his portion of D's tuition would be his entire next check. I resisted texting back "Yes h. Kids are expensive. I know as I paid 85% of the bills and daycare while you did freelance work, napped and played video games. " And I didn't feel it authentic to validate that kids are expensive. When you haven't paid for much, it's an eye opener I suppose.

Sending everyone positive stuff on this Wednesday

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
L
L
Doin a Happy Dance for Georgia's NEW Commission Structure!! Drinks are on GB :-)

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
M
M
Hi Georgia,
Funny isn't it about the money thing. While I was the only one working and W was a stay at home mom, she was so adamant about the girls MUST go to private school. The schools here are so very bad, etc. Now that she would need to pay for 1/2, the schools are great, D will do fine, etc. Umm... so just by getting a D that made the school district so much better!

I don't like the rides either. I'm on enough of a roller coaster in the rest of my life, thank you! smile

G
OP Offline
G
As I prep for my trip to ride attractions that will make me want to hurl( in a good, fun way), I also am dealing with that time of the month. Maybe I'm hormonal. Maybe I'm just realistic. Maybe it's because I got my teeth cleaned this am. Maybe I'm just-I don't know. I'm going to say something that I struggle to type. I know I shouldn't say this and I just am. Is it wrong to think my h is a dumba$$?

Seriously. He remembers nothing. He is incredibly self absorbed. He is a liar. I dunno. Just speaking to him gives me a headache. And I've been cordial and have really been working the DB train since Feb (with a slip up in April). I'm just embarrassed by his behavior. It's so disrespectful to my kids. I'm flawed-yes. However, I'm not a monster. I'm not evil. I'm actually a really good person. Still strolling on the high road. Trying to set a great example for my kids and help them be the best they can.

Sometimes I just wish he would permanently relocate to Mars. I mean he already has established residency there. Did I really have 3 kids with this man? Were we really that close at one time? Did he really love me? Grrrrr. Happy Friday eve!

Last edited by Georgiabelle; 08/07/14 05:41 PM.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
B
B
Quote:
Sometimes I just wish he would permanently relocate to Mars. I mean he already has established residency there. Did I really have 3 kids with this man? Were we really that close at one time? Did he really love me? Grrrrr. Happy Friday eve!

You don't have to be hormonal to have these thoughts!! Many of us share them or a version of them. As I have three kids as well I do know what you mean. I wouldn't put him in charge of a hamster right now.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard