Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
M
M
That must be so difficult with him in the house still. That was tough for me. Once he left, it was hard that he left, but detaching was easier.

A
A
GB,
I think you're on to something: we should start a reality show.

Our MLCers wouldn't watch it because they don't know what reality is! wink

Me: 39
H: 45
Second marriage for both
H left 12/2013
M:4 T:5.5
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks everyone. This dress is not me!

Mighty, thanks for swinging by. H does not live in the house (I went against DB and reminded him that he said he was moving out because he was *drowning* and would be *dead soon* if he stayed. Plus, the kids were crying at his behavior. It was a mess ) He takes the kids to school 3 days a week as I have to leave early to pick them up every day. And to make matters more entertaining, this is h's childhood home that the kids and I live in. Yes, Matt. My h too has sad this is a "sad house".

I can't imagine treating kids the way h does. Again, I can't change it. I just focus on them and he has his own caca to deal with. Although, from all appearances, he continues to run. H said he just wants to run away but doesn't know where to go. Mmmmm. Maybe because wherever you go, there you are.

Artsy, it would be a great show, right? Everyone else on the show sould be wrong about everything in the world except for the MLCer. They certainly aren't singing that song that's on the radio all the time called "Am I wrong?" Maybe ghetto could make a MLC version of that:-)

Last edited by Georgiabelle; 07/30/14 06:18 PM.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
M
M
OMG, GB! I am such and idiot. I swear, these days, I am such a walking zombie; people probably think I am intoxicated all the time or something. I meant to post that to Sarah. But I'm glad to swing by and check in on you, too!!!!!

Shhhhh... I will tell you a secret:

I am so mixed up these days, you wouldn't believe what I did this morning. I was explaining something to a group of kids. When I was done, my friend was in the corner giggling and said, "Come here." I asked her what was up. She said,
"Don't you realize what you just said?" Apparently, when explaining, I said, "Well, however the he!! you do it..." OMG- I didn't even realize it and I was mortified!!!!!!!! She said the kids really didn't notice, except one, but he says WAY WORSE on a daily basis. (At least they aren't little kids??!!) That so terrible, though! YIKES! My h lost his mind and it took mine with it!

G
OP Offline
G
No worries, Mighty. And please excuse my autocorrect. I have no idea why ghetto came up. I think I was trying to say we could? Let's declare today brain mush

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
M
M
I thought maybe ghetto was the name of some rap star! smile

G
OP Offline
G
Matt-it's funny you say that. My h does have that perpetual scowl on his face Kanye Kardashian (as my D calls him) has on every photo.

So I tried something to different this am. I'm sure I've shared that my h likes to raid the cabinets in the am (not in front of me) This am I had muffins out and said "h, feel free to have some muffins. Have a nice day!" Now that could be seen as pursuit, however we are getting a D and I'm being honest in that I've been the driver of that. It makes me sad, however I'm no longer angry. It's not what I saw for my family although it will be okay. I must really let h go. I'm leaving the door cracked for reconciliation as I never say never. I know so much would have to happen and I don't have that crystal ball. When I got home, the muffins were gone. Thought that was interesting as before he moved out, he would refuse when I offered stuff. What does it mean? Not much. He's kind of like watching a science experiment at this point. It's interesting.

Btw, I just bought some deodorant called "Sexy Intrigue". I guess if someone gets close enough they might smell under my arms and think I'm hot minus the sweat! Bada bing:)

Sending everyone one of my moves that lead me to victory over S11 in Just Dance. XO

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
M
M
You work those pits, girl!

G
OP Offline
G
And I just got a text about 15 minutes ago from h asking if I could take s4 to sitters this am (s11 is going to work with me). I just didn't respond. H had a big night with gf. I wonder how he manages to work while managing his obsession? Oh well. Not my issue.

Happy Friday everyone!

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
S
S
Happy Friday, GB!

I'm glad you took care of s11. It would be easy to want to shove the responsibility back onto h, but not when kids are involved. You did what's best for him, good mama.;)

How do your armpits smell today, Miss Sassypants?

M44, H44, both M before
M4 yrs, T6
BD 7/13 ILYB something isn't right with me
H att suicide 2/14
S 4/14
OW disc 5/14
D final 4/15
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard