Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
O
Oxford1 Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Originally Posted By: Ggrass
Rolls eyes, it's all about them, not a reflection of you ox! crazy

They are completely nuts, just take my pop corn sit down and enjoy as much as you can the train wreck that's coming. It's so completely wacky and the players cannot see the reality.

Think of the om like this he's dosed in petrol holding a box of matches, either you will light him up (which is btw what he wants to make ox the really really bad guy) or you can wait till he accidentally does it to him self.

Option b will be far better for you. Keep your eyes on option b.

I am waiting silently and patiently for option B.

When and if WW gets the guts up to tell him she can't be out late anymore and his last day next weekend she can only see him in the morning he is going to implode on her.

She complains how much he yells at her and how he cries and carries on and then apologizes ( I heard this through a third party), so why put up with that? What is with these WAS and their AP's , why do they rewrite history that we are the ones that did that and they jump right out of the frying pan into the fire!

O
Oxford1 Offline OP
OP Offline
O

I am watching my wife slowly implode. She is starting to realize but not admit what a controlling POS the OM is.

It's all about him.

What I can't figure out is why when she tells me he's keeping her out late on purpose or the other day he was driving 45 miles an hour to make her late, why she does not put her foot down.

The other thing is in 32 years we never ever ever stayed out to 2 am from 11 AM , even at Disney or on vacation. Why does she do this with him?

One of my friends thinks if he's driving and she falls to sleep he pulls over and just lets her sleep, just for the sole purpose of keeping her away from me and hoping to make me explode.

W 53 H 51, S 16, S 21
33 years M 28
DD 3 Feb 11, 2014
S21 and His Fiancée move in with us 8/14
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...965#Post2477965
G
G
They are trying to make you take option a thus making you the bad guy.

Can you smell petrol ox?
Can you see his matches he keeps trying to get you to use?

Then don't! Make him choose option b! Make him his own karma. wink

Live the don't get revenge get ahead, get ahead in life make it awesome. Make ox awesome. grin let it gooooooooooooooo meh should be your mantra.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
C
C
Originally Posted By: Oxford1

The other thing is in 32 years we never ever ever stayed out to 2 am from 11 AM , even at Disney or on vacation. Why does she do this with him?
Because women are drawn to strong men.

He EXPECTS her to stay out late because that's what HE wants. So she's drawn to his strength and does what he says. Just like the FEW times you have shown strength, she has been drawn to you and done what YOU asked. Unfortunately, you usually are showing no strength at all, just cleaning up her mosquito bites she got while being out with her lover.

O
Oxford1 Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Originally Posted By: Ggrass
They are trying to make you take option a thus making you the bad guy.

Can you smell petrol ox?
Can you see his matches he keeps trying to get you to use?

Then don't! Make him choose option b! Make him his own karma. wink

Live the don't get revenge get ahead, get ahead in life make it awesome. Make ox awesome. grin let it gooooooooooooooo meh should be your mantra.

Great advice!

That's what I am trying to do. The MC has been working really hard with me. She said that I am about 150 degrees away from where I was . She even said WW has noticed.

I just have to stay calm. The one thing I need to really focus on is slowing down my speech when I am with WW. It makes me look nervous.

W 53 H 51, S 16, S 21
33 years M 28
DD 3 Feb 11, 2014
O
Oxford1 Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Just spoke with Chuck my DB Coach.

I hung up the call and realized I am still to focused on OM and WW.

That is the real issue I need to focus on.

Just spoke with Chuck my DB Coach.

I hung up the call and realized I am still to focused on OM and WW.

That is the real issue I need to focus on.

I hate to say I told you so, but this ^^ really is a message you've gotten here a 100 times. YES you must NOT make your posts about OM or HER. Make your posts about YOUR LIFE...

IF you keep your eye on them, you cannot GAL.

But when you really are GAL< ------you will not be able to obsess about them,

b/c your mind will already be occupied with your new, Fun GAL things & new people in your life.

Make sense? So, back to YOU....

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
M
M
"I hung up the call and realized I am still to focused on OM and WW.

That is the real issue I need to focus on."

Isn't that what EVERYONE has been telling you? You should have used the DB coaching session to figure out how not to do that.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
E
E

I am watching my wife slowly implode. She is starting to realize but not admit what a controlling POS the OM is.

It's all about him.

What I can't figure out is why when she tells me he's keeping her out late on purpose or the other day he was driving 45 miles an hour to make her late, why she does not put her foot down.

One of my friends thinks if he's driving and she falls to sleep he pulls over and just lets her sleep, just for the sole purpose of keeping her away from me and hoping to make me explode.

I don't think they are hoping to make you do anything. I think they're just having their affair and all this "they are trying to do this" is in your head. You don't know what they are trying to do because you can't read their minds.

O
Oxford1 Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Originally Posted By: MrBond
"I hung up the call and realized I am still to focused on OM and WW.

That is the real issue I need to focus on."

Isn't that what EVERYONE has been telling you? You should have used the DB coaching session to figure out how not to do that.

I am going to make another appointment to do just that.

W 53 H 51, S 16, S 21
33 years M 28
DD 3 Feb 11, 2014
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard