Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
,I was helping kids at bible camp when it happened. Wife was at daughters game. She was awesome Helping me last night. This morning she made me breakfast and came up and hung out with just her and I . No R talk just kids, work and church stuff. If felt great just being with her and no fighting.I think she liked it too.maybe I should break other hand.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
,I was helping kids at bible camp when it happened. Wife was at daughters game. She was awesome Helping me last night. This morning she made me breakfast and came up and hung out with just her and I . No R talk just kids, work and church stuff. If felt great just being with her and no fighting.I think she liked it too.maybe I should break other hand.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

P
P
Originally Posted By: igit
Thtonight had last night of vacation bible kids camp. I was a group leader and tonight the last stop was the game area playing tag games. Long story short I fell and fractured hand and busted chin. Mild concussion and wife took me to hospital. She was very comforting kissed me a few times on cheek. Call in me honey etc.. m I was in severe pain. But it felt good to be with her pain and all. On Way Home she WAS A little standoff ish but took care of me getting ready for bed.I have to see hand surgeon on monday.

When DB does not work, break some bones and get a concussion. Noted... smile

Me: 42
W: 32
Married 7 years together 8.5
S1: 7 S2:7
Bomb #1: 09-16-13
Recon #1: 11/13
A discovered 04-03-2014
W filed D 05-19-14 but never served me
I filed D 12-02-2014
S 05-31-14
Divorced 5-19-16
I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Today was a different kind of day. W spent a lot of time with me this morning. Hung out in my room and small talked for an hour on one occasion, and 20 minutes on another. Wife was taking care of me.she just kept on talking. She wasn't in a hurry like she has been. No R talk just kids, schedules etc..her girlfriends from church were texting her checking on me. Kind of cool because I spent a week with her freinds doing bible camp. All in all I hope we can have some more good days. Just don't want anymore broken bones.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Wife got home at 245am. I was up reading on 2nd floor. I knew where she was with other m. Before she left she told me she was going out with girlfriend but I could tell by look in her eyes she was lieing and she knew that I knew . A little rendondent. Anyway since my fall my sleeping is not consistent times. The twins were camping out in my room and I was wide awake at 1am.at 245am w came home she saw I was up and thinking I would come down to confront her. I didn't just went to sleep. Around 8am I stopped into see her. I calmly asked her if she was ok. I know she is mlc. All the signs are there. I just can't ignore the fact that another A is happening. I just asked her if she could step back and look at the situation from this being someone else. Not us. I know DB rules etc. I didn't get angry with her just asked if she wanted to talk about. She asked me to stay with her. I fell asleep with her got intimate and fell asleep. Today we hung out she drove me on some errands etc.she did thank me for not leaving her and said I have been very stable for kids. We talked a little bit but not any R stuff. I don't know where this is headed.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Wife got home at 245am. I was up reading on 2nd floor. I knew where she was with other m. Before she left she told me she was going out with girlfriend but I could tell by look in her eyes she was lieing and she knew that I knew . A little rendondent. Anyway since my fall my sleeping is not consistent times. The twins were camping out in my room and I was wide awake at 1am.at 245am w came home she saw I was up and thinking I would come down to confront her. I didn't just went to sleep. Around 8am I stopped into see her. I calmly asked her if she was ok. I know she is mlc. All the signs are there. I just can't ignore the fact that another A is happening. I just asked her if she could step back and look at the situation from this being someone else. Not us. I know DB rules etc. I didn't get angry with her just asked if she wanted to talk about. She asked me to stay with her. I fell asleep with her got intimate and fell asleep. Today we hung out she drove me on some errands etc.she did thank me for not leaving her and said I have been very stable for kids. We talked a little bit but not any R stuff. I don't know where this is headed.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

E
E
Igit -

I've been there and done it. To the LBS, asking "What would you think if this was someone else?" is pointless. It SHOULD make sense, right? I know that my H told me over and over and over again that I was his best friend. One day I said to him, "What advice would you give me, your best friend, if I were to tell you about the situation my marriage was in?"

He just stood there, blinking at me.

This was MONTHS ago.

There are moments where there is some clarity in the fog. I have a screenshot still of an IM that he sent me, where somehow in his day he felt my pain. He told me that I did not deserve to share, that I deserved my own man and that man was him. But again - this was months and months ago...and while he was feeling my pain, his OW was telling him that she was starting to fall in love with him. They would have conversations about how he felt terrible about what he was doing to his marriage and he could never make it up to me, and she would just agree with him...No - you can never make it up to your wife.

And then a few days later he reported to me that he tells everyone that his wife is a miracle.

Indeed, I am. I am a miracle.

Standing is very, very hard. Watching your friend and your life partner deliberately hurt you is bizarre and awful, particularly when you know that this person wouldn't have done this earlier in your relationship. Hang in there---I don't know where things are headed either, but I'm hoping for sunnier skies.

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Wife on way to drop off resume. She came in to ask if I was ok to watch kids. I am home today. Job is hr away. Teaching high school. Last job offer she turned down because it was an hr away. She turned down without talking to me about it. She said because we were in limbo.if she wants this job I would need to drop kids off at school. Pick up its 2 minutes other direction from school. Our biggest concern is kids. My offer will be her get an apt. Closer to job. Get her focus on career. Off of D. In my mind she is no longer my wife except on paper. I see flashes of her old self. I just don't know. She has said apt.from day 1 of this sitch. It would give her space she needs. I guess we see where this is going. Or other option is go with D and me keep kids while she is getting her job together

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
JJ. I had a good day or two but know this A is still going on. She is not even hiding or denying it's happening. I am to the point that next time she brings up D talk , remaining friends for kids etc. I am just going to tell her I have no interest in any kind of friendship going forward or even talking about any future type of relationship with her until other m is out of picture.send me text about kids etc. Your thoughts or advice on how to handle this.she is interviewing for a job hour from home. She can get apt. I will take care of kids, she can see them when she wants.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I