Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
I talked with wife this morning! She called about some health care bill. very sweet and nice on phone! I have been writing a letter and not sure if I should give to her. in a nutshell the letter talks about her being the backbone of our family. the job she has done raising our kids. my not judging her, the things she has given up on that gave her meaning ie.. helping people at church, friends dinners etc.. her focus in our marriage on everyone but her! my understanding of the struggles with her childhood, her struggles with her father. about giving our kids the childhood she didn't have, our struggles during marriage financially , raising our kids alone with no family help. my understanding and concern about her happiness. what the most important things in my life our. her desire to start a new career. My being there for kids while she focuses on that! we have discussed her getting an apartment for 6 months before deciding on a future together or not. So I just need some thoughts on giving her this letter or not. Remember sunday night she told me she was seeing someone and to get over it!

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

L
L
Re-read the 37 Rules.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
I did thanks. Went to bible kids camp again tonight. Good night w kids. Somewhat ignored w before we left. Got home w got hair done today was looking good . I just couldn't look at her. Said hi asked her if she was going out. She said no I asked her if she could put kids to bed. She said yes. I went to room. Was getting really angry. So I took off told Dr I was going to office. Wife called and asked where I was going. I was nice but short said to office. It's just killing me knowing she is seeing 2nd affair m. I am doing everything in my power to keep it together.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

T
T
Just breathe... Inhale, exhale.

I totally understand why you would be angry. But always ask yourself one thing before you react.

Is what I'm about to do going to bring me closer or further from my goal?

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Not good week so far. Bible study good with kids. Last night came home wife was cheerful . She has been complaining about her unhappiness. At church there was a Billy graham book on hapiness I picked it up and gave to wife. She said she would read it. Gave me a hug went to bed. Asked her this morning how book was she said it was generic read 2 chapters. She wanted to talk today. Met at park started on D talk. There comes a point when you have to realize the door is locked and she threw away the key. Sometimes when you fight resistance it just pushes them farther away. If you let them have what they want they may realize they have it.with kids we both love we need to somehow do what's best for them.I have and will not stop DB ing.gal gal gal be the best dad I can be. Wife still hasn't talked to A and we don't want to spend $$ and fight. I told her if she wants this she has to do the work. That's where we left it.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
After re reading JJ advice post. I know I need to keep all interactions positive with wife. we had such a good time last sat. night. I feel like I regressed somewhat. After last night post> her and I put twins to bed. I said a quick prayer and said good night to her. she was sweet, She did take my place last night at the kids vacation bible camp. 2-1/2 hrs with the church people she had been close with. she came home and talked about the little girl who is a handful. she mentioned a few things and we both chuckled. I have to see where this go's with her following through on paper work for a dissolution < which is a quick way to get a D in my state> the problem with it is we need to agree on everything. which I know will be next to impossible. I just need to keep all interactions positive even in a difficult sitch. Well I haven't given up. She is worth fighting for.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

M
M
Right now you have to remember that she's not your W. She's going to be nice to your face while destroying what you built behind your back. You can get her back, but right now don't overdue the niceness to her.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
q

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Thtonight had last night of vacation bible kids camp. I was a group leader and tonight the last stop was the game area playing tag games. Long story short I fell and fractured hand and busted chin. Mild concussion and wife took me to hospital. She was very comforting kissed me a few times on cheek. Call in me honey etc.. m I was in severe pain. But it felt good to be with her pain and all. On Way Home she WAS A little standoff ish but took care of me getting ready for bed.I have to see hand surgeon on monday.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

L
L
Oh no! Here's to a speedy recovery.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard