Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Second1 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
JulieGayle, Like everyone else I've been through the wringer as far as my emotions. I think because it's usually so sudden that it's a shock to the system and takes a good while to recover and come to grips with what's happening.
I'm finally at a place where I feel I've done all I can and I'm tired of feeling sad all the time. When I said I was giving it to God I meant it, and snooping isn't quite handing it over (silly me).
I've been reading more about marriage restoration and how God works to bring it to fruition, and it's given me a sense of peace I haven't felt until now. I KNOW God is working on him, He just needs more time. I've realized a lot about myself too, and it's not all good. So, while He's working on H, we're also working on me.
I feel happy and excited, for the first time in a LONG time. H sent me a text last night (WHILE I was praying) that said "you are an awesome person". I know that was God giving me a thumbs up!

Prayer works!!!

S
Second1 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Here are some restoration stories I started with. They're awesome! Not all are MLC but they certainly give you an idea of the power you have at your disposal.

http://shalomrefuge.com/tkgm/MENURESTORED.htm

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard