Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
1Wish Offline OP
OP Offline
Im [censored] ed she just said I want you to move out.. you have two options divorce me and move out or move out and give me some breathing space to decide.. I had no option but to agree.. its her flat...

I made it clear that none of us are allowed to date.. she made it clear she wants no contact from me and said she will contact me if she needs to talk or anything.

she has not given me a time period.. she mentioned that if I choose not to divorce and go and give her space to decide then I cant say shes kept me in limbo or anything of such.

M: 25 W:22
Said she wanted a D March 2014

Everythings worked out for me for the best.
M
M

I made it clear that none of us are allowed to date.. she made it clear she wants no contact from me and said she will contact me if she needs to talk or anything.

Why do you keep talking to her with such disrespect? I don't mean to be rude but everyone who has ever spoken to me that way has swiftly found their bluff called. PARTICULARLY when I was in my early 20s.

In my view you're lucky she gave you the no-divorce option. It's more than I would have done.

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
D
D
Originally Posted By: 1Wish
I made it clear that none of us are allowed to date..

Have you read the books yet?

Everybody hurts. It's part of life. Don't miss the good stuff.
1Wish Offline OP
OP Offline
I didnt say it rudely I said it in a calm tone.. I didnt act upset nor happy just remained calm.. she said dont have your hopes up high I said no I wont but I will still have hope because you know I would like to make it work.

I stated the 'seperation rules' so we are clear as I read somewhere you need to state the boundaries.

So I guess this is it.. it might be forever it might not be.

Last edited by 1Wish; 06/19/14 07:05 PM.

M: 25 W:22
Said she wanted a D March 2014

Everythings worked out for me for the best.
M
M
RULES is where you went wrong. You are in NO POSITION to lay down rules. All you can do is make requests and have a plan for what choices you will make FOR YOURSELF if chooses to ignore them.

Seriously. She's grown up enough to get married and to get her own flat. Why on earth would she do anything you demand? Are you aware that she is not under any obligation to do so?

Rules are different from boundaries.

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard