Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
And0324 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Cadet,

too late on separate bedrooms. Been in two bedrooms now for a year. And for intimacy, there has been none for over a year. She will not even let me kiss her, hug her or hold her hand. I have not tried any physical showing of love in months. I am weary of being bitten, so to speak, to many times.

A
And0324 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Non-existent on the sex life for over a year. I stopped trying after being pushed away many times. I am physically fit and looking a lot better now (not as thin).

O
O
I recognise quite a few similarities with my own case here. I feel for you And0324. I hope you get on track with your life.

M: 57 / EW: 52
T: 21, M: 8
S: 18, S: 15
Bomb: 1 Jun 14
EA Aug 2014 I think
PA Feb 2015 possibly sooner
A
And0324 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Starsky,

You are right. I found evidence of at the minimum an EA. I was cleaning(this is something I have done for along time-even before the blank hit the fan) and found a paper with some notes that stabbed like a knife. I have had a good idea she is having an EA but she has denied it twice. I have not waited for the cock's crow. he has requested things that piss me off. She seems to be waiting for him to be her knight in shining armour, though he talks to other women. She finds any reason right now to be angry with me. I am remaining positive and doing things that need to be done. I think she really does not like how the children interact with me. They are now asking me to snuggle at night. I think they subconsciously know. One has had nightmares that mommy has left daddy. It does hurt me when they say this. I can only validate the feeling and say daddy loves mommy. Not sure what else to do.

M
M
Can you tell us what was written?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
A
And0324 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
MrBond

OM wants pictures. W is anxious to wear something to a show we are going to that OM will be at and OM is anxious to see her dressed this way. W waiting for OM to come to a decision and get her. OM is D w/ 2 K. OM and W work together. There are other things but these stick out.

A
And0324 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I know the EA has been going on since January.

M
M
And have you read DB or DR?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
A
And0324 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Read DB and reading DR. Trying to implement. Rereading sections.

A
And0324 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Now she suggested we each find a place to stay and we split staying at the house with the children with 4 days one week and 3 the next week. And to decide on 3 days that will be the same and one day that we alternate. Has anyone ever tried this arrangement. I am not sure what else to do in this sitch. Just my presence cause problems. She says I have made changes but nothing works for her. I may suggest renting an one bedroom apt that we share. and see what happens there. Advice, input pros, cons, I am tired and it is late.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard