Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted By: Wonka
WH, Add me to the list of wanting to throttle H's neck!

I am not sure about the advice to your S to call 911 as it places an undue adult burden on him. If this happens again, I'd advise S to call you and then you can call 911. I don't think D will be pulling this stunt again after this stern-talking to...I'd ask D why she felt the need to run away. I'd be interested in learning the real underlying reason for this behavior.

Maybe you are right, Wonka. My attorney did tell me to call the cops. Not have S call them. UGH!!!

IDK if D will tell me why she felt the need to run away. She has told me in the past she just gets mad and she doesn't know why she does what she does. She just gets mad. She doesn't have the skills to know why yet.

And H will just blow this all off like it's no big deal. You wait and see. He will probably come up with some reason to blame me for all this.

What a tool.

WH

AT BD: WH 41, J 43; Bomb 2/5/2012
Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
"No matter where you go, there you are"
W
W
WH,

As the parent, I wouldn't let D off so easy...I'd ask her questions to get to the very bottom of the matter. Running away as a young girl is no funny business!

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted By: job
Wonka,
I agree w/you about the calling WH first and she can call 911. Definitely have a talk w/both of them and find out what transpired and why she ran away. Has she ever done anything like this before?

I hate to say this, but I would love to be a fly on the wall over at your h's place this afternoon. I'm sure he madder than an old wet hen about the situation...but what's his problem with daycare on Thursday and Fridays? Does he stay late or is he trying to cut corners on his finances?

Here, we thought things had settled down and you'd get some rest. I'm just glad both kids are safe. That's what is important.

I don't know how saving $18 every other week is going to help him out on his finances. I think he just has more important things to do rather than pick her up and it is "out of his way" and he doesn't want to do it. OR he could be uncomfortable going to get her because I am still close with all the other moms. I know I have heard whisperings of H missing several board meetings. Perhaps his true colors are being revealed? Hmmm....I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

D has never ran off on me, but she's ran off from H. Remember the time he took her to soccer practice and she threw a huge tantrum? And she ran away from him in front of all the soccer parents and coaches? Ever since that day he has avoided anything to do with those soccer people. He even tried to get the soccer coach to switch her soccer practice to my night so he didn't have to take her.

H is supposed to take the kids to OW's house this weekend. I guess he is picking up his mom's dining room table she has been storing for him. LOL! I think it's funny he's been using her house as a storage facility. LOL! S wanted to go to his GF's play tonight but Sergeant H said no. Denied.

This guy is a real jerk. He does not deserve the privilege of being their dad.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted By: Wonka
WH,

As the parent, I wouldn't let D off so easy...I'd ask her questions to get to the very bottom of the matter. Running away as a young girl is no funny business!

I know it's not funny. D was really upset about something. She is very dramatic. She tries to get her point across.

I'll talk to S later on to see what exactly happened. Maybe then I can get to the bottom of it. H will just make things worse.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
OP Offline
W
I am sooooooo angry. At myself. I signed off on that dam placement agreement because I thought it was best. Ugh!!

Sorry guys. I'm watching old episodes of "The Office" to try to calm down. Ugh!!!

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
W
Oh my...guess what? You aren't perfect, WH. wink Go easy on yourself.

L
L
WH, breathe. You are a great mom.

Now, both kids have shown in no uncertain terms their issues with H. I'd probably try to run away from him too.

Have S call you first, if it ever happens again. YOU call 911. Then, S doesn't feel like he has to parent. He shouldn't be anyway.

F-ckin Tool.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
W
OP Offline
W
Thanks All.

I have calmed down. For now. Man I hate him right now. And he isn't worth my time to hate him. He isn't worth it.

S emailed me and H took them to OW's house. The kids hate it there. S said they are only there for the night, but I doubt it.

I asked S to explain to me what happened and why D got so upset. I'll take it from there.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
OP Offline
W
S told me that D got angry because S wouldn't let her enter the passcode to get into the house and hit her brother and ran off. S said when H talked to them about it he laid into S and said it was all his fault.

Ugh ugh ugh!!!!

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
OP Offline
W
H told S that D is still going to ride the bus home and S needs to deal with it and S is not to "do that to D anymore".

What exactly does that mean???

I am p*ssed again.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard