Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
S
OP Offline
S
Today I got to see my nieces for the first time in 2 years. They are on my H's side so when they visited last summer they spent time w/ my H and OW.

It was a very full circle moment to spend today laughing and splashing around the pool with them while my H looked on with our son from the blanket. Last summer I spent many days by that same pool trying to hold back tears wondering if I'd ever get another chance at my marriage. To be there with him today made me really happy. Bonus, he also grilled us all up an amazing dinner.

Lately I've had a quote in my head and I want to share it with you. "Love like yesterday never happened and tomorrow has endless possibilities." It really sums up my approach to things these days. I continue to put my heart out there, knowing it could easily be broken again, but days like today make it worthwhile.

BD: Aug 2012
Separated since May 2013
S born Aug 2013
Aug 2013 H agrees to consider 'baby steps toward working things out'
H is/was actively seeing someone?
N
N
Slow...long time no talk! I haven't been here in awhile, dealing with life. I am surprised and a little confused by your sitch right now! I see that there have been major changes. I am surprised that you have taken this "new" approach, considering you seem to have been doing this all along, IMO. The loving part I mean. How are things now?

Me:35
BF:36
Together 4.5 years lived together 2 years moved out 8-13
still "together" but not together.
Confused.
D11, D13 (from 1st marriage)
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard