Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
W
OP Offline
W
So my lawyer is planning this contempt charge. He is getting all his ducks in a row. You know if my attorney files a contempt charge, then H will file one back at me. I really don't want to get bogged down in a contempt hearing. I wish this was over and done.

H will search high and low for any reason to come at me with contempt. But then again this is the third time he has not given me half the bonus plus the property tax overpayment plus the tax return. Something has to give.

I just need more tenacity. But I always feel like I have done something wrong. Guilty conscience.

WH

AT BD: WH 41, J 43; Bomb 2/5/2012
Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
"No matter where you go, there you are"
W
W
WH,

But I always feel like I have done something wrong. Guilty conscience.

Why would you? It is H who is throwing up smoke and mirrors to hide his extra funds from you. He should be the ONE to feel as guilty as Al Capone!

W
OP Offline
W
It's something I have had since I was a little girl. Something I continue to work on. H knows this about me and he uses it to his advantage. My mom is the same way and she has unintentionally passed this baggage onto me.

He will say I haven't paid the lunch account, which isn't true and that I am behind in daycare, which isn't true. He will also say I am not paying him half the costs for the stuff he has bought the kids, but he hasn't repaid me either. He gets mad when he sends me a bill and I send him one back so I don't owe him anything. He will twist it into making me look like I am not communicating with him.

I offered to give him half my Christmas bonus of $500 and he told the court he didn't want it so they let me use it for moving expenses. I am sure now he will say I owe it to him.

H has no guilty conscience. He doesn't feel bad about anything and if he does, he knows how to stuff it down deep. I have to let it out or else I want to explode.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
OP Offline
W
So....

I pick D at the house because H asked me to take her to her dance rehearsal so he could take S to soccer. So I knock on the door S let's me in. D isn't ready. Not even close. So I come in stand in the foyer and wait. I am petting MY dog and I hear another dog. I ask S what is that? He says that is OW's dog. I said why is her dog here? He said OW is here. I said why? He said IDK i guess to "watch" us. Bull... she wasn't watching anybody. She was upstairs lying her fat @$$ In bed. I finally got D carted out and she said don't go upstairs mommy OW is up there and she's sick. I said oh thats a shame.

Really??? My kid's were home 10 minutes before I got there. She wasn't there to watch them. She is doing something else. Perhaps to psyche me out?

Btw my pictures are still hanging on the wall. Nothing has really changed since the day I walked out. It's kind of sad really.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
OP Offline
W
So H told me that S needs to go back to counseling. You could have knocked me over with a feather.

He said he called the counselor office and got the name of four counselors S could go to. I told H that S only wanted to talk to his old counselor. H said she is not available, which I already knew. I said S is not going to be comfortable with anyone else. H said he wants to go over the other counselors with S and let him pick. I don't know if that is a good idea, but at least it's a step in the right direction.

I think H is freaking out about his relationship with S. He told me S needs to talk to someone because he is having issues. I said yes, I am aware. H didn't continue the conversation.

H also thinks that my attorney is going after him to line his own pockets. I think he called him an ambulance chaser.

Wow, Just. Wow.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
job Offline
Oh, the games they play. Really? An ambulance chaser? Your lawyer has done his job and is continuing to look out for your best interests. He likes to mess w/your mind and watch you react.

Sure, your son has issues, why wouldn't he? After all, his father has royally destroyed the family unit and now you are in a different location and the ow is there, sick in bed and her dog is running all over only home that your children have ever known. Issues? Of course he's got issues. I do hope that your son will change his mind and see a new counselor. It's important that he get his thoughts and feelings out there because he is entirely too young to walk around w/that emotional baggage.

I'm sorry your children are having to deal w/the fallout. It doesn't sound like their home life has gotten any better w/their father. It also sounds like he's going to rely on you to ensure that the children get to their activities. It's really funny in a way because you were doing all of the juggling for the children's activities and he didn't have a clue. Now, he needs you to help him out. He's going to find out just how much you did as he walks the path.

As for the ow, well...I could say a few things...but I won't. Got to pray for that one.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
OP Offline
W
Yes, OW is, well, unbelievable. And if she is so helpful and wonderful and all that jazz, why didn't OW take her to dance? Why did I have to race from work and leave early to get her there? Just between you and me, D was done early and I called H to see if he was home yet. He wasn't, so I took D to the store and poked around. H said OW was there if I wanted to drop her off. HA! I don't think so...

H also asked me about S's birthday party and when he would need to give me his half? He says he doesn't just have $100 laying around and he needs to budget that in. HA! Does he not know that I know about the bonus and the raise? Just who is he trying to kid?

I also mentioned to H that it would be nice for D to get flowers from her daddy after her performance. He said "oh yes, OW already mentioned that (insert eyeroll). She wanted to get her something and give it to D, but OW isn't coming to the performance". (Dam right she's not). I just looked at H. He asked me what I thought we should get? I said maybe a carnation or too, nothing fancy. He said OW was thinking a dozen red roses. Really? I said I think that is a bit over the top. I explained she would be on stage for maybe 10-15 minutes and that it was a 2-1/2 hour show with the New York Ballet Company and I think she would be happy with something smaller. I said we don't want her flowers to upstage the flowers the prima ballerina gets (insert another eyeroll). He said about about two roses with babies breath. I said perfect. Apparently he thought it would be good for OW to sit outside and give those flowers to D after the performance. Really? She's going to wait outside for 2-3 hours? Whatever.

So I have 45 minutes to curl D's hair and do stage makeup for her performance. She was originally supposed to be at the theatre at 6:30. They changed it to 4:00. She gets out of school at 3:05. Okay, so I have to do Shirley Temple curls and stage makeup and change her clothes. But I am not stressing. It is what it is. That's show biz. I was telling H about it and he screams "That is ridiculous!!! How on earth are you going to make that happen, WH?!?!?!?" I said, I will make it happen. I always do.

That's how I roll.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
job Offline
Be sure to take photos of the production. I'm sure your daughter will look fabulous and you are right...just a couple of roses and a sprig or two of baby's breath will do the trick.

Enjoy the evening and just remember...it's your daughter's big night.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
OP Offline
W
As predicted, H emailed my attorney stating that if we file contempt charges on him, he will file contempt charges on me. He claims there are several areas that I am clearly in contempt on. Not sure what those could be, but H says it is so it must be. H claims by going after his bonuses, my attorney is "double dipping" into the marital funds (???) and that affect child support. I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

I love how H can make up his own rules.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
W
WH,

Boy...you touch H's money and he flips out!!! Probably lost his raspberry beret in the process. wink Too f*cking bad, buddy. You've got this coming sooner or later.

H is trying to talk his way out of this one...too funny. I am sure your L is laughing his ass off at this one.

Hope your D shines tonight! Enjoy. And if you do see OW there, give her a smirky wink and walk on.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard