Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
U
U
I'm sorry. That's so hurtful for you to know about. I am always saddened about all the trashy people in the world. You are a way better man, please keep your head high. You'll come out the other side of this OK. Take care smile

P
P
wow...that OM is just something, isn't he?
Don't give him more of your thought and energy....he's not worth it. Sooner or later W will see his true colours.

Take good care of yourself and your kid.

M35 XW34
D5 D4
M 6years T 10years
Bomb 5/2013
Joint Petition signed 6/2013
Moved out end of 8/2013
Court Hearing of Joint Petition 9/2013
D finalized in 3 months - no news yet
L
Lost! Offline OP
OP Offline
L
W just called 5mins ago so I can speak to my daughter. I kept the conversation short and pretty much about my daughter. She told me she got a phone call from the hospital regarding me be involved in a car wreck. I told her not to worry about it. She insisted on knowing exactly what happened. I told her a little bit about my accident this morning and shift the conversation to my daughter. I cut the conversation after 6mins and called it a night.

L
Lost! Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thank you so much. I honesty don't tolerate her nonsense anymore. I've learn to accept things and work on me. It's all about me and my daughter now. She's no longer a factor. The time will come for me to have the big mic.

L
Lost! Offline OP
OP Offline
L
He's definitely one of a kind. 2 total different people. I respect women, he doesn't. No comparison. I just happened to be married to a woman that clearly need some serious help. Only God can help her at this point.

D
D
You know there are times when I have looked into the OM, and thought, "what a dirt bag, she wants to leave me for that?!?!?" This has happened a number of times as I would come across pictures of him online. I don't see what the W see's I him. BUT, when I start to think about it now, I pull back. I ask myself, "what does it matter? She is not my responsibility." As far as I am concerned, she is not with him, because thats just gross, but off. I had to erase his face from my mind. It does not matter for me who he is, because what does it change?

Now your situation is different, because of your daughter. So my wish for you, is to just be mindful of those feeling and thoughts. that they are for your daughter and not your W or you. I mean, I get you are looking out for her best interest. I know this must be incredibly hard in that spot.

Stay strong! Keep faith in your path! We are all standing together, not alone!

Me:36
Her:35
together 11yrs
M 7 1/2yrs
lived together 10yrs
2dogs 2cats
Mortgage on a house

bomb dropped 01/12/14
Separate bedrooms/W stays here some nights
I want to stay married

L
Lost! Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thank you so much. I appreciate your advice and doing the best I can with a difficult situation at hand. How's is things at home?

L
L
Good Job Lost....Keep up the getting up my man.

"Be the changes you want to see in the world"
L
Lost! Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks man! I'm doing great and not thinking about her or the affair. Life goes on with or without her. I'm taking total control of my life and looking forward to the future. You guys are awesome! You guys made me believe again. I still have some battle ahead of me, but with God on my side anything is possible. I know with God on my side I can do anything. I'll not allow this to define me but to make me a better man.

A
A
WAS's almost always "affair down". There's been a lot of discussion about why this is, some believe it's because a lesser OP is probably thankful that they've finally found a "keeper" and therefore more likely to lavish the WAS with the care and attention they feel they've been missing in the M.

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard