Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
M
M
And how did you respond back to her? Did she text that to you or say it to you? Take that to the L.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
L
Lost! Offline OP
OP Offline
L
She said she want to be there for me while I get myself together. What kind of crap is that. I really hate myself for listening to that nonsense. I've boundaries in place but she always shift the conversation to something totally different. She's also pressuring me to file as a couple on our taxes so she can get more money back from Uncle Sam. She's banking on using the real estate I own to offset how much we get or pay back to the gov. I told her we are no longer a couple and taxes should be done separately. I can't believe she won't stop her fraudulent tactics to get something out of me. I'm getting to the point of going dark. I know she probably will like that. But I need that for my peace of mind.

L
Lost! Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Text. She said something like I told you to give me the car and I'll try and pay for it until you get yourself together and back working again. She make little money now and want to enjoy a luxury car with OM. I honestly think this marriage is over.

L
Lost! Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I honestly think I married a manipulative woman and a user. Words that comes out of her mouth speaks volume. I know she's will go after all my assets at the end. I know it will be difficult to get the money I gave her father back. They're supporting her and doing nothing about all this. Cheating is not new to them, so her doing it while married is not a big deal. She claim she's not happy. She seek a 26yrs old guy instead of asking for divorce. I honestly think I just wasted 9yrs of my life providing for this woman. I'm upset and need to vent.

M
M
Well do what you need to do. FWIW, all WAS's say the craziest stuff. After my W went through her episode after several years, I ask her sometimes about the things she said and she tells me that she can't remember. And she's very honest about that. Many other WAS's have done the same. They really don't remember the crazy stuff that comes out of their mouths.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
L
Lost! Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I agree with your point completely. My friend told me he experience same craziness when his wife was having affair couple of yrs ago. I can understand she's being pressured by this young man to say mean stuff so he can get me completely out of the picture, but at what point will she realize she's mother and a wife. At what point will she Understand her actions has consequences. You have a young OM that fantasize about nailing a hot MD. She"s not only giving him her body but also taking away from me to care for this he goat lol. I know I'm three month into this crazy love triangle or soap opera but her words means nothing to me anymore. I don't trust her and clearly confused now about wanting her back in my life. I don't trust anything that comes out of her mouth and that make things even more difficult for me. Love is not enough when you have a 25 or 26yrs guy pressuring a grown woman to divorce her husband for him. A boy that live in a apartment with three other room mate. When does she realize she's throwing away her future for emptiness and disappointment. Yes it's possible for her to take care of him with the money she'll be getting from me if this ever go to court, but all that for what. For our daughter to grow up in a broken home and see another man trying to be daddy to her. Money is not everything. Family mean everything to me. I came from a simple family, we don't have much but very comfortable because we're family. So money means nothing to me. Not that I'm giving up but confused about everything. She was a little nice tonight. It only lasted for 5mins though. She said something about her missing talking to me during our drive to work in the morning. She also said she thought about me a little over the weekend when she didn't hear from me for four days. I'll tell you guys something now, I think all that is BS. I honestly think it's all games now. She's nice because she got a free daddy care for 4days. She can now spend all weekend With OM. Not that I'm complaining about spending the weekend with my daughter. My problem is that she's a user and will say anything to protect her tracks.

I am not sure if your W will ever understand the damage and pain she has caused. My H is still too self centered to see it. I still pray that my H will get it some day and apologize but I doubt that it will happen. It svcks. Just try and focus on the positives.

L
L
Lost!,

You are so Lost LOL.....Boundaries are for you my man. You but them and you enforce them. Right now you are not enforcing them.

You have to help yourself....right now I don't see you doing anything to help yourself.

As for taxes.....I am pretty positive right now you do need to file as married. So just do it.....accept that is the law of the IRS and move on.

Stop focusing on the dumb vehicle or the sex....The vehicle is a thing. Nothing more...a replaceable thing. So you need to drop it for yourself.

As for the sex....Did you get married as a virgin? Have you had other women? It is just sex. So once again....let it go.

I haven't seen a post in awhile in regards to you....That is a backslide in itself.

You gotta do the work Lost and stop focusing on her. Until you do that....Well you are wasting your time.

"Be the changes you want to see in the world"
P
P
Hmm...
I think you are kind of obsessed with OM. He's featured in about 90% of your posts in this thread. You are turning your story into OM+W show.

If in real life, you keep spending time thinking about OM+W then you have to and I mean really have to GAL.

M35 XW34
D5 D4
M 6years T 10years
Bomb 5/2013
Joint Petition signed 6/2013
Moved out end of 8/2013
Court Hearing of Joint Petition 9/2013
D finalized in 3 months - no news yet
L
Lost! Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Lostforwards! I was patiently waiting for you to hit me hard lol. I'm doing better, just the side nonsense that sometime distract me from focusing on me. I guess I lost my mojo in all this craziness. I appreciate your honestly and keeping me in check. I've decided not to talk to her at all. What do you think about that?

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard