Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
M
M
"I'm not going full custody out of hatred or anything close to that."

Sure you're not.

"I want the best for my daughter."

And you don't think your W does? She's leaving YOU, NOT HER. That's just the plain truth and sorry you have to live with that realization.

"Leaving her with another family multiple times a week is not acceptable."

TO YOU. And by the way, again, YOU are not her only parent.

"I don't know this people. She drop her at day care and the woman pick her up from there. What good mother leave her daughter overnight till 2pm next day."

You better watch that comment. There are many families who do just out of necessity.

"I'll think her daughter will be more important than any other man. What woman have sex with another man while her daughter is watching a movie on her iPad in a one bedroom apt."

Yeah, I can see how you're obviously not hurt by your W.

"Why confused a child by bringing another man around her this early. She get confused when she sees me. She pretty much have to reminds her that's daddy every time am over there to see her. I'm confused and sad."

Look, I get how you feel. My W wanted to leave me when our youngest was just 2. HOWEVER, you don't let that cloud your judgement. Your D needs your W as much as she needs you. AND you don't get to dictate how your D will be raised any more than your W does. That's just the truth. Your whole post is FULL of hatred and spite.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
Originally Posted By: Lost!
I'm not going full custody out of hatred or anything close to that. I want the best for my daughter. Leaving her with another family multiple times a week is not acceptable.

Wait a second. Since when is it not acceptable. Since OM? You are pretending this is about what is best for your d but it was all fine when you believed your w was keeping her vows.

This is you, not seeing when you are being petty or punitive. You need to recognize the difference between a health boundary & your wounded pride. We ALL had to do this, btw.

I don't know this people. She drop her at day care and the woman pick her up from there. What good mother leave her daughter overnight till 2pm next day.

What kind of mother? Gee, how about a single working mom who only sees her h a few days a month I guess...YOUR chronic long term absence helped create this situation.

I don't mean to slap you around too hard when you are down, but you need to see your role in this FAST or you will learn nothing. Then, instead of becoming a bEtter you, you will become a bItter you.

I'll think her daughter will be more important than any other man. What woman have sex with another man while her daughter is watching a movie on her iPad in a one bedroom apt. Why confused a child by bringing another man around her this early. She get confused when she sees me. She pretty much have to reminds her that's daddy every time am over there to see her. I'm confused and sad.

Lost, you know why your d is confused and it's NOT b/c of your w. It's b/c you are gone too much for too long, and you have a very young d with a short memory and short attention span. Hence the need for frequent in person contact, which YOU must create.

My h is an MD who has worked long hours, that are unrelenting, for decades. Not one of our 3 children wants to be a doctor for that very reason.

Our oldest d used to hide from h when he'd get home after working 80-90 hours a week b/c she did not know him...that is NOT my fault or my d's.

It's a byproduct of & trade off many doctors and their families make. But it stinks. And if I had it all to do over again, I would not want my h to go back to school for his MD. But I don't have it to do over again.

So I hope others learn from this^^^....you don't get to make up for lost time.

You only get to go "from this day forward" like the vows tell us.

Let go of all thoughts about your w for now. She is taking up too much space in your head.

AND tell us what you are learning from the Div Busting/Remedy books...you are reading it, right?

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
L
Lost! Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Not sure if I'll want my w back if she dance her way back. I'm starting to get irritated with everything. I know how crazy and wild she could get when it comes to sex. I feel like doing some damages and call it day. I feel like calling her job and reporting the affair. A low employee sleeping with a married Doc is not allowed at her job. I'm honestly not that kind of man, but pay back is a bitch for what she did to me. I took the car back to the dealership today and they offer 6k less than what I paid for it. Sad and upset now.

L
Lost! Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Ok I take that back. Nothing will push me to go that far. I'm upset because her and OM planned this whole car thing and my poor wallet is suffering the pain now.

L
Lost! Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I agree this whole situation is turning me to one angry man. I need purse and continue to focus on me and my D. My daughter deserve better. I'm traveling to go spend time with her this weekend. W is happy to hear that because she got a free babysitter for the weekend lol.

L
Lost! Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I need to purse and continue to focus on me and my daughter. I guess I got pissed off because I lost 6k on the car her and OM bamboozle me to get. I'm not working now so every dollar counts. Her whole reaction to the car thing got me upset this afternoon. "I've no conscience and don't feel sorry for you" I only call her because her name was on the paper work. I honestly don't know this woman anymore.

L
Lost! Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Oh nice, so your husband is a physician? What's specialty?

L
Lost! Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I'm sad and very emotional now. W just sent me a video of my daughter singing happy birthday to her sister. My daughter is my world. She's everything to me. I miss the supposed to be perfect family I used to have.

M
M
"I've no conscience and don't feel sorry for you"

She actually said those EXACT words to you? This was concerning the car?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
L
Lost! Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Yes mr bond. She said that same exact words to me yesterday. I've never seen anything like this in my life. I'm to the point of just contacting my lawyer to go ahead and file. She's insensitive, rude and mean. she's lost in her relationship affair and don't care if I lose everything. She told me I'll be fine and recover later. OM is pressuring her to divorce me so he will be the only man in the picture. I'm spending more time focusing on my life but this woman is possess with something.

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard